Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Prices Of Samsung Galaxy In Nigeria 2014/ Andriod Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prices Of Samsung Galaxy In Nigeria 2014/ Andriod Phones (1268 Views)

Five Most Used Phone in Nigeria 2014 ... / Prices Of BBZ10, Q10 & Q5 / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Samsung Galaxy In Nigeria 2014/ Andriod Phones by nicholasis(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Price,Prices of Samsung Galaxy In Nigeria is one thing every body is requesting me to write on,i was actually thinking its only Tecno device that is only booming in Nigeria this year 2014.I was hiding away from this topic because it not our niche,our focus on this site is on entertainment.

You will not dispute it if i say that Samsung Galaxy Android phones are most popular device in Nigeria this year 2014 due to their beautiful look and capabilities. Samsung Galaxy Android phones have different shapes and prices which make them most soughted for and affordable to majority in Nigeria right now.

Samsung Galaxy phone occupy a very reputable space in the smartphone market and you know the issues of Nigerians with Android devices not just Samsung Galaxy alone thesame application to other Samsung Galaxy counterparts like Tecno and what have you. The enssence of this page is to get you all with the prices of Prices of Samsung Galaxy Android phones and alongside a prelude of their specs.

Sorry this came at the eleventh hour i was suppose to do this long time ago but due to my busy schedule i haven’t been able to write on it.But it all good the nice thing is that i am able to fulfill this at last .Take it, here it is bellow and make sure you make a good choice so you won’t have to regret anything.

Read more at: http://updatenaija.com/prices-samsung-galaxy-nigeria-2014-andriod-phones/ | Updatenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

New 5.5 Inch Innjoo Note @N19,900! / Introducing New Latest Mtn Free Awuuuuf 150MB / Itel 1405 For Sale @ 6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.