Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

hhjjjjj - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hhjjjjj (1573 Views)

Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! / Pastor Olatayo Atunde Of Light Of Hope Orphanage Apprehended For Molesting Girls / Free Website For Orphanage, Charity Organisations - 08029620538 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hhjjjjj by richgang(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Uuuuujjj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: hhjjjjj by ammyluv2002(f): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Cool
Re: hhjjjjj by StPete: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
You tried I must say but...

You didn't need to mention the items you bought cos...

The things you do for the Lord in secret will be rewarded in the open.

Kudos once again, I think people should emulate the gesture.

richgang: Today, I decided to visit an orphanage home in Benin, and I went to the super market to get some stuffs, like bags of rice, cartoons of indomies, yams, beans, clothes, cornflakes, peak milks, oil, toiletries, brushes,toothpaste, garri, oils, etc, and I had a wonderful moment with the kids, I was so happy I went, and I had to share with the needing and I'm so happy I brought smiles into the kids faces, now I'm already missing themalready. Please we should always create time to share with those who are in need of our help, no matter how. small, just do it from your heart # Don't forget our reward is in heaven.
P.S : Today is not my birthday, I just felt like I should do something for them# God bless you all as you take time out to spend with the needy, I hope I touch somebody's heart this morning.
#see pics after the cut
Re: hhjjjjj by richgang(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
StPete: You tried I must say but...

You didn't need to mention the items you bought cos...

The things you do for the Lord in secret will be rewarded in the open.

Kudos once again, I think people should emulate the gesture.

thanks bro and bless
Re: hhjjjjj by Jerrygotswagg(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
good one bro
Re: hhjjjjj by pretydiva(f): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dat was thoughtful of u..hbd
Re: hhjjjjj by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
So nice of u
Re: hhjjjjj by vicot(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
gals comments only!
Re: hhjjjjj by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op
You look like a "Yahoo Boy"

I hope you didn't buy those stuffs with yahoo moiney
Re: hhjjjjj by richgang(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Airforce1: Op
You look like a "Yahoo Boy"

I hope you didn't buy those stuffs with yahoo moiney
Ediiiiioootttt Airforce, I dey expect to see you insult me, anyways mind ya mouth bros
Re: hhjjjjj by richgang(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
pretydiva: Dat was thoughtful of u..hbd
my bday is MAY,
Re: hhjjjjj by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
richgang: Ediiiiioootttt Airforce, I dey expect to see you insult me, anyways mind ya mouth bros

I didn't insult you
I only ask a question
Re: hhjjjjj by laplace19(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
richgang: Ediiiiioootttt Airforce, I dey expect to see you insult me, anyways mind ya mouth bros

Lolz... you suppose know say that Airforce dey talk carelessly
Re: hhjjjjj by mysticgal(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
richgang dear you never should have brought it to public but yet God bless you smiley

(1) (Reply)

There Are 4 Types Of Introverts: Which One Are YOU? / Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / Weirdest Buildings In The World[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.