Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young (1690 Views)

Which Biscuit Sweet Pass / When Someone Offers You Biscuit During An Interview / Pleasures Of Life.. Which Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2014

Make we Play Small,Remember old
times. (Lol)

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE

My own na coconut o,becos e dey
plenty well well, what of you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by ifaoni(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
cabin
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by echobee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cabin biscuit,speedy grin

1 Like

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by ExpressBooking(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nasco Wafers
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Xsenga(f): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
CABIN! CABIN!! CABIN!!! grin
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Hibiscuss(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pepper snack and pako biscuits.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by KashKampKen(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
coconut noni
the combination of it and garri is unbeatable in the afternoons. i wonder why its no longer in production

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Asemo11(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
coconut biscuit all the way i also love digestive biscit

but d one way day drive me gaga now na PRINCE BISCUIT
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Jammy2012(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
I love speedy like mad grin ...especially those that had no exposure to air. imagine how hard it would be while eating it grin I go pour two pieces for pocket and troway d nylon. Hmmm... Interesting remembrance wink childhood days is dah best

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by daveP(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xsenga: CABIN! CABIN!! CABIN!!! grin
its been long o grin
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Xsenga(f): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: its been long o grin
NA U 4GET ME NA. embarassed
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by daveP(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xsenga: NA U 4GET ME NA. embarassed
i can say ,but u didnt rem me now. i did d last time. how you doing?
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Okin round inside milk with cold water. grin taken in a corner where no eyes can see me. 'no eyes' being my mum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Tapout(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
its really been long..#team speedy and pepper snacks. ...i usually eat My own like a dog...throwing it up and catching it with my mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by dre11(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nasco waffers
Speedy biscuit
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Xsenga(f): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: i can say ,but u didnt rem me now. i did d last time. how you doing?
AM DOING GREAT N U?
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by daveP(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xsenga: AM DOING GREAT N U?
absolutely fine smiley

you havent travelled out of this section sha? Well.....
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by sevantex(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Speedy.,Cabin.,Okin (rectangular type).,Nasco wafers..,Luvd dm to bits..lol
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2014
I can't find spicy on ur list, it was my favourate
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Tval(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Digestive biscuit
Coconut biscuit
Cabin(deli) biscuit
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by miqos02(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
okin buscuits
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Jamie1360(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
speedy
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by ajebuter(f): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
If these are the ones you could list, then you are a small boy. The only old one there is Cabin.. What happneed to Okin (round and rectangular?) Now those were my biscuits.
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by radiant3(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Okin(shortcake).
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Wealthyegg(f): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:

times. (Lol)

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE

I prefer speedy because of the chocolota taste and where is Okin biscuit shot cake and pako biscuit... yummy wink
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by regbaby(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now how could you have forgotten okin roun and okin shortcake biscuit. They were the bomb in d 80s.

2 Likes

Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by DEGREE2466(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:

times. (Lol)

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE

MEHN I ATE THAT SPEEDY DIE
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Millate01: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by Soneh(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
na speedy and coconut tins o,as e dey small like dat person fit pour am for pocket dey commot one -one dey suck till e melt so dat big sis and mumsi no go catch u say u don steal money
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by metcho: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am New...myn is Okin biscuit
Re: Flashback Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young by ChelseaKings: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Those good old days... Bekks then Nasco of the old (not wafers).

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation(i No Fit Laugh Oo). / Share Your Funniest Eid Photos And Get 1gb Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.