Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up (4048 Views)

Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘hot Mess,’ ‘side boob, ‘throw Shade And More To dictio / Uniport Pume Result Mess Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by nigerianvenom(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nastydroid: I think you are silly

no,u are the specially sily one here cos u dont understand science
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by Nastydroid(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

no,u are the specially sily one here cos u dont understand science
and you that know science what have you invent?....you better face your politics
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by nairalife2013(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hehehe. Folks wid bitter minds plenty for nairaland o! I wonder how they run their homes. No peace. A household member do small thing, instead of just laffing off or ignoring and pasby, they work demslves up wid malicious invectives! They creat uneasyness where there was suppose to be illuminating laughter. These kind of fathers and mothers or spouses, their kids or partners know no peace and their homes are like the pit of hell! Search yur selves and turn a new leave. Such childish, malevolent and mischievious members will someday be listed. Change now. Know when u make comment, somefolks go to your history to see what yur antecedents are and, summarily dismiss u. When I was living in d north, one day I was watching a movie in my room when I heard some group of street boys of abt 10-14yrs shouting into my window: "fu-ky fu-ky fu-ky!" and ran away. They had done d same thin d day befor and d previous day abt d same time. I came out in hot pursuit of them. I couldt get any of dem. But I learned somthing that day. My neigbour's dota of abt 13yrs who saw as I dashd out and run wid such speed in pursue of d mischievious kids, waited and as I made to enter my room, she said to me "uncle, hmm, u are too big to run like dat after som little boys. U can stumble and fall. Just wait one place and they walk into yur hands and u tell them not to do it again... Hmm uncle u suprised me o!"

1 Like

Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by esoboy875(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Nice improvement
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by zeongeon: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
This kind of weirdness or what u call silly is what lands pple jobs in places like google and microsoft.

Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by roufy235(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
lols
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by ifoundmyperfect: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA:
So uncouth of you angry , this is a brainy improvision ,he should be commended not condemned,necessity is the mother of creativity . this is purely scientific .
Let me tell you what he did if you don't know :-
*that pot could be a stainless
*he boiled water with it using gas cooker
*then he goes to transfer the heat emitted by the water thru the pot to the cloth- that was the whole essence of manufacturing electric iron -transfer of heat

I dont think he made used of a boiled water
Coz of the vapour that will be emmitted
I presume he made use of coal
And the outlet on the lid serves as a means of letting out some amount of heat from the over heated coal..

#JustSaying
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by Dee0907: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
hahahah. by the way,whats inside that pot? improve on your science ok
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by tellwisdom: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
No wonder alot of you walk with a charcoal stained cloth sad
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by rman: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon:
This kind of weirdness or what u call silly is what lands pple jobs in places like google and microsoft.

Nice one OP

God bless you!

I was once asked at the final stage of an interview to tell a time I came up with an innovative idea to solve a pressing problem.

My response was something simple that is related to the job that everyone can create. One man on the panel actually asked why I have not shared it with anyone.

I got the job!

@OP, is trying to solve a problem, no light, probably no pressing iron. And he gets it done! He is not saying start ironing your clothes with pots. Gosh!

If I'm on a panel and I ask this question and a fresh graduate tells me this. He will surely get the job!
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by AdeniyiA(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

I dont think he made used of a boiled water
Coz of the vapour that will be emmitted
I presume he made use of coal
And the outlet on the lid serves as a means of letting out some amount of heat from the over heated coal..

#JustSaying
you can say charcoal could also be used.
wch is tantamount to condemning the pot
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by Finepaparazy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kudos and tanks to the people with an encouraging comment...

Its good to be creative and dats what I look forward to as d day breaks each day..

May God help me be a better scientist for The betterment of Nigerians..

Please let's learn to appreciate what we do here in dis country bcus if it was a man from London dat dis dis all of us here will applaud it..

Thanks again..
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by Kidstell: 12:52am On May 12, 2017
tempest01:
No go try am for kerosene stove oh....you go hear am
that's just another way to dye your clothes. oh sorry! I meant paint your clothes.
Re: Check Out Creativity Even When NEPA Dey Mess Up by ndat(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
AdeniyiA:

So uncouth of you angry , this is a brainy improvision ,he should be commended not condemned,necessity is the mother of creativity . this is purely scientific .
Let me tell you what he did if you don't know :-
*that pot could be a stainless
*he boiled water with it using gas cooker
*then he goes to transfer the heat emitted by the water thru the pot to the cloth- that was the whole essence of manufacturing electric iron -transfer of heat
water could also be boiled with another pot using firewood then transfer into stainless pot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUC Approved Of A New Grading System In Nigerian University / Is It Compulsory To Use Jamb Email For Post Utme Registration??? / BREAKING: FG-ASUU Currently In A Meeting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.