Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) (3746 Views)

Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by itohan3: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mYLBuX7vcLE/VCAM9vdaUZI/AAAAAAAACMo/JI8S43Clhrk/s1600/9.21.14-Math-Teacher-Catches-Gigantic-Dog-Eating-Anaconda3-590x383.jpg[/img]

When an anaconda in French Guiana ate a man’s dog, the man’s other best friend, math teacher Sebastien Bascoules, vowed to take care of the snake. He and a friend caught the behemoth and moved it to a less human-populated area.

It came as a devastating shock to the man when he discovered that his best friend – his dog Minus – had been devoured by the massive snake right outside of their home. He told Bascoules what happened, and the math teacher was only too eager to take on the challenge of getting the 17-foot beast moved to an area safer for the neighborhood pets.

SEE MORE PICS CLICK HERE NOW..
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
See craziness....How can one catch a predator, all to end up not killing it?.

1 Like

Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by pretydiva(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op d title is kinda confusing undecided

2 Likes

Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Leetunechi: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest: See craziness....How can one catch a predator, all to end up not killing it?.

because they ain't nigerians/africans who ends up killing every crawling creatures undecided

2 Likes

Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Leetunechi:

because they ain't nigerians/africans who ends up killing every crawling creatures undecided

Milipieds, lizards etc are crawling creatures.... Snakes are predators that needs to be killed on sight.

When did you become female?....Any thoughts of gender reassignment on the cards? grin

1 Like

Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Leetunechi: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

Milipieds, lizards etc are crawling creatures.... Snakes are predators that needs to be killed on sight.

african mentality

these predators can also be used for tourist attraction.like being caged in the museum etc... wink

they weren't created just to get killed..if only your gender did not eat that apple wink..maybe you would have be/been playing with one right now in the garden tongue

ps... I'm a gurl undecided
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

When did you become female....Any thought of gender reassignment on the cards? grin
loling
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Killed my dog?!...d snake is a gonerangry
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by ifaoni(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
nice meat
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Leetunechi:

african mentality

these predators can also be used for tourist attraction.like being caged in the museum etc... wink

they weren't created just to get killed..if only your gender did not eat that apple wink..maybe you would have be/been playing with one right now in the garden tongue

Do not blame the sins of eve on us oh...Do you think I'm also happy that I would have to experience pain, when I get into labor in the future?...Mind yourself oh.
Back to the story at hand....So; your gender changes, does depends on the day of the week now...Abi?.
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by countsparrow: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
[/quote]
Leetunechi:
african mentality
glitest:
Do not blame the sins of eve on us oh...Do you think I'm also happy that I would have to experience pain, when I get into labor in the future?...Mind yourself oh.
Back to the story at hand....So; your gender changes, does depends on the day of the week now...Abi?.

grin
Please u two should continue, and leave out all does mushy stories about labor and all... Eewww!!!
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Leetunechi: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

yes...for the main time grin

maybe through out this week..or forever wink
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Leetunechi:

yes...for the main time grin

maybe through out this week..or forever wink
Okay now grin grin...Just want to let you know that I do have your back...Whatever decision you make....I've got love for you...No discrimination.
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by Exjoker(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mathematician cant be defeated easily...
Re: MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS ) by fr3do(m): 1:54am On Sep 23, 2014
Leetunechi:

african mentality

You suck at lying
You just distanced yourself from 'man' your true sex by saying gender, a classic display when one lies.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Rocks Boobs-baring Wedding Dress And Her Photos Are Trending / Printable Calendars 2018 Images And Wallpapers For Student / Rev. Fr. Eustace Okorie Beat Up By Ohakim's aides Is Dead (not Confirmed Yet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.