Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Security Tips: Come In And Become Secure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Security Tips: Come In And Become Secure (452 Views)

Security Tips For The Christmas Holidays / Automobile Security Tips : Gps/gsm/online Car Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Tips: Come In And Become Secure by zealotoil: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have lots of ememies and a lot of them are trying to asassinate me, all I need is to buy a bullet proof car and drive like a kind with no fear.
I have worked so hard, save a lot of money to buy my new car, waking up one morning and I couldn't find the car where I parked it. Just a car tracker would have saved your car.
Left your house to work, only to come back to see my door has being broken and all your properties gone.
Do you work in an organization in the north where you are scared to go to work because of fear of bomb blast?
Or you own a supermarket and costumer come and steal most of your goods?
Why not make use of this opportunity and security your properties?
We can help you solve anything security. We introduce our core services in bullet proof cars, car tracking security, personal trackers (wrist watch, botton camera, pen camera, eye glasses with camera etc), GSM network suspender, GSM network booster, bomb detector, bomb nautralizer, electric fence, CCTV camera, video door phone system, smoke detector/ fire alarm system, automated electric gate opener, under search mirror, etc
Contact Engr Ahmed 08144307000 or yesma45@yahoo.com for more information.
If you have not done business with us, you are missing something.

(1) (Reply)

The Ebook Industry / 5-quotes-from-worlds-greatest-business / Where Can I Get...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.