Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity (909 Views)

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity / Grow healthy Hair With Hairfinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hey Ladies in the house, some of you have been wondering if hairfinity really works, I can tell you it's a great supplement for your hair.
You'll be amazed at how lustrous your hair will be, adding volume and length.

I was however surprised to see that it's being sold at a ridiculous amount in Nigeria by some individuals and online stores.
If you need to try out some supply at an affordable rate, contact me at flossyray@gmail.com

As a registered supplier, I have consumers in Nigeria and I am willing to ship to your location at a reasonable and affordable amount.
I will also be willing to share my own before and after photos.

It really does work, trust me.

Cheers,

Raykia
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks to all those who were able to get their bottles of hairfinity and it's good to hear of the positive results you're getting already. cheesy
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2015
Only few bottles left
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by 2rez: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Madam shey guyz fit use am?
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
2rez:
Madam shey guyz fit use am?
Yes if you feel the need to grow more hair.
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by 2rez: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
RayPedra:
Yes if you feel the need to grow more hair.
Oh k, so what's tha cost?
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's N 7,000 for 60 capsules, that's 30 day supply.
2rez:

Oh k, so what's tha cost?
Re: Grow Healthy Hair With Hairfinity by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
You can still place your order if you require additional bottles.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do If Your Wife Is Rhesus Negative And You Are Rhesus Positive / Mark HIV Victims Near Their Genitals...pres Zuma Says / Health: Here's What You Need To Know About Tuberculosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.