Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... (968 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's bn a few months since d last episode of GOT was aired bt I still remember it like it was yesterday...
Awaiting Season 5 wich is set to air nxt Yr 2015,I've bn keeping ma GOT memory Up-to-date...
We love d characters on GOT, fond of Some n Detest some ( whr r d Joffery Haters.. lolx )...
Bt who among dem all is d funniest?... n give an instance of their jokes... Lolzxxx

4 Moi it's BRONN (Tyrion's Sellsword /Commander of the City watch )....

$ Tyrion: if I ask U 2 murder an innocent child, wld u do it witout asking a question?
BRONN: witout a question? No! I'll ask Hw. Much... (dis is as quaint as it is funny )

$ Tyrion: U father beat U
BRONN:Bt my mother hit harder...

$ Tyrion: I tot we r friends
BRONN: We r. Bt am a Sellsword. I sell ma sword, I dnt loan it out 2 friends as a favour

$ Tyrion: it's d prince of dorne we r waiting 4 nt one of Ur Sellsword friends
BRONN: If He's so damn important, Hw come dey sent U 2 meet him

$ Tyrion: if U r famous 4 f**kin half of westeros n jst arrived @ d capital after 2 wks of bad road.Whr wld U go
BRONN: I'll probably go 2 sleep. Am getting old...

$ Oberyn: N who r U? his hired-killer?..
BRONN: Aye, dt I was. Now am a Knight
Oberyn:he did Dt come 2 pass
BRONN: killed d ryt pple I suppose

$ Jamie: My brother tells me u can keep ur mouth shut. An unusual talent 4 a Sellsword.
BRONN:He tells me u shit Gold Jst likr ur father.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by pickabeau1: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
funny?

for me its tyrion
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by tomsniel(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
tywin lannister.... grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
tomsniel: tywin lannister.... grin
Really.... Hw is Tywin d father of Tyrion funny...
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
pickabeau1: funny?

for me its tyrion
kkk...U instance My Lady...
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by justmag(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tyrion! hands down....and the hound!

1 Like

Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tyrion of all time.

I really like that guy he's one pain in the a$$, an imp for that matter.

...and is somebody forgetting yougrite abi what is her name, she's always like "you know nothing Jon Snow" infact I had to personally beg God to direct a girl like yougrite to my way after watching GOT, I tell you that girl is daring.

1 Like

Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Csami(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tyrion: the lord of light wants his enemies burnt, the drown god want his enemies drown. Where is the god of t!ts and wine?

2 Likes

Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Csami: Tyrion: the lord of light wants his enemies burnt, the drown god want his enemies drown. Where is the god of t!ts and wine?
Lolzxxx... yh dat was hilarious...

1 Like

Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Crixina(f): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tyrion all the way,he made it a bit fun for me.
To think that the other time on nairaland people were actually saying that movie beats Spartacus.
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Fumzybabe(f): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tyrion. Lannister..... even his handsome face made me laugh... And his way with women!
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: Tyrion all the way,he made it a bit fun for me.
To think that the other time on nairaland people were actually saying that movie beats Spartacus.
Public confession... I was one of doz guys... Bt I rescind ma posit... grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Fumzybabe: Tyrion. Lannister..... even his handsome face made me laugh... And his way with women!
U really fond of him... Tyrion is witty bt funny BRONN wins all d tym...
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Fumzybabe: Tyrion. Lannister..... even his handsome face made me laugh... And his way with women!
U really fond of him... Tyrion is witty bt funny BRONN wins all d tym... d way he says sth funny n neva evn smiles makes my ribs hurt grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Crixina(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2014
SwagPower: Public confession... I was one of doz guys... Bt I rescind ma posit... grin
grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Crixina(f): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Tyrion is handsome?
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Csami(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: Tyrion is handsome?

Who isn't?
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: grin
Spartacus is entertaining. the gore, the gladiators , the war... All of dis Jst makes U wanna vociferate in ecstasy ....GOT however is Noetic... it trifles wit ur mind n titilates Ur spirit...

By d way is dt Eminem on Ur Dp?... Am d blokes big Aficionado
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: grin
Spartacus is entertaining. the gore, the gladiators , the war... All of dis Jst makes U wanna vociferate in ecstasy ....GOT however is Noetic... it trifles wit ur mind n titilates Ur spirit...

.. grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
fair question grin
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin grin
Csami:

Who isn't?
an even fairer enquiry
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Crixina(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
SwagPower: Spartacus is entertaining. the gore, the gladiators , the war... All of dis Jst makes U wanna vociferate in ecstasy ....GOT however is Noetic... it trifles wit ur mind n titilates Ur spirit...

.. grin
u right abt both shows.
Slim shady all the way.
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by SwagPower: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crixina: u right abt both shows.
Slim shady all the way.
SlimShady....Kai! falls frm Bitterleaf tree...
Av fallen in Luv wit U
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Fumzybabe(f): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014

handsome like..... literally speaking
Re: Who's Ur Funniest Character In GAME OF THRONES... by Crixina(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Fumzybabe:
handsome like..... literally speaking
more like figuratively speaking.

(1) (Reply)

Abc Tv Live **48th Cma Awards Live Stream Free / FTS Movies / Buy Preloaded Memory Cards With Movies !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.