Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Architectural Design For A Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Design For A Bungalow (607 Views)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese) / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Design For A Bungalow by aajayi94813: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
I have a plot of land that I intend to build a 5 bedroom bungalow on. The bungalow should be a 2 master bedroom and 3 bedroom (all ensuite), living room, kitchen, dinning room. Please I would appreciate if somebody can just give me an estimate on how much it will cost from foundation to roofing. If you have any architectural design, that will help. Please respond to the post directly because i dont entertain private email at this point in time. Many Thanks
Re: Architectural Design For A Bungalow by Castos(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
aajayi94813: I have a plot of land that I intend to build a 5 bedroom bungalow on. The bungalow should be a 2 master bedroom and 3 bedroom (all ensuite), living room, kitchen, dinning room. Please I would appreciate if somebody can just give me an estimate on how much it will cost from foundation to roofing. If you have any architectural design, that will help. Please respond to the post directly because i dont entertain private email at this point in time. Many Thanks
Please beware of rough estimates. Anybody that claims he/she knows how much a design will cost is lying and shouldn't be trusted. One can over-estimate badly or under-estimate badly, please beware! As an architect, I'll advice you to meet a Quantity Surveyor to prepare a B.O.Q (Bill of Quantity) for you once you've gotten the design so that you'd be guided properly on how to spend your hard earned money. Make sure you hire a Q.S who knows the cost of materials in your locality. Please commit yourself to an architect and be sure of him/her, discuss and brief him privately and properly and do not expect the flood gate of designs to flood this thread for you to now pick your choice. Some might commit you with designs they did not produce and cannot defend. Be guided properly.
Re: Architectural Design For A Bungalow by 5p1naz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
As an Architect, i totally second what castos has said.

you need to hire an architect first, get a design to your taste, approve it and then the architect can connect you to a quantity surveyor for costing.

please visit this topic to see some of my designs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1907231/architectural-services-construction-studio-reel

(1) (Reply)

A Three Bed Room Flat / FOR LEASE Or Sales :well Finished 28rooms Of Hotel Lekki Phase 1. / Juicy Investment Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.