Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) (6223 Views)

Woman Gets A Third Breast Implant To Be Unattractive To Men / SHOCKING Pics:woman Spends $20,000 On Surgery For A 3RD BR€AST To Scare Men Away / Photo: Woman implants third breast to scare men away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Darteyyyy(m): 3:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Faints
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by OneNaira6: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Does she honestly think that would scare men away? While my left hand is holding one, the right is holding another and my mouth dey enjoy the third one. In what world would that scare a man away?

If you wan scare men away, why don't you add a third eye or second nose.

You dey give me alien fantasy and don tell me, na scare away you wan do. A beg, where that pikin wey dey do cosplay. Biko come dress this girl. I finally get the opportunity to shag that three breasted girl from total recall.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by free2ryhme: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2014
the height of uselessness
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2014
not nice at all looks like a character in an horror movie
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by ignis: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Abomination. ...
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Osyxcel(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

chaiiiiii!!!!

Fear God oooo! The babe is fine na

U say wetin?? fine my black bottom...
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Osyxcel:

U say wetin?? fine my black bottom...

I said she is fine...oya kill yasef angry

Lolllll @ 3 more for back @softsparkyy. You done kolo finish. Facially - she is cool in ma eyes undecided. I am cool babe- Hope you' cool too.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Osyxcel(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I said she is fine...oya kill yasef angry

Lolllll @ 3 more for back @softsparkyy. You done kolo finish. Facially - she is cool in ma eyes undecided. I am cool babe- Hope you' cool too.

Ok, she no fine reach U....oya disprove am angry
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by roufy235(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
nonsense
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by chumakk: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
i hope there's milk in the third one. cheesy why should i be afraid?
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by folawiyoma(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
See this one hen. This kind thing no dey scare a desperate nigeria man wey kongi wan kill.

He go f**k you hen , you no go remember when you go remove that. Spear ike wey dey middle

Wo wan ru e
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys be like.

"We still know the position of the real jugs"..
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by blake777(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg is it only me gettn turned on here?
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Attention seeker
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: lack of appreciation? Perhaps change of location is there.

"when you feel those around you dont seem to appreciate you, check around the world before you conclude the world hates you"- Anonymous.

Africa was there o, brazil was there o. The gap in btw itself is...

God know wetin he create now! lipsrsealed
hmm!
kiss

1 Like

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
blake777: Abeg is it only me gettn turned on here?
folawiyoma: See this one hen. This kind thing no dey scare a desperate nigeria man wey kongi wan kill.
He go f**k you hen , you no go remember when you go remove that. Spear ike wey dey middle
Wo wan ru e
chumakk: i hope there's milk in the third one. cheesy why should i be afraid?
... grin see comments...
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by dnacrystal: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
*Spits*
*scratches body*
*throws up*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by folawiyoma(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Janeify: ... grin see comments...
kiss
Janeify: ... grin see comments...

Jedi they work. Opa eyin ati ale

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO:IMT Female Student Record Herself 'doing It' With Boyfriend; Clip Leak / Meet The Tallest Couple In The World: Sun Ming And Xu Yan-pic / Nicki Minaj Wears Leopard Star Pasties Over Her Breasts.......see Her Eyes Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.