Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. (884 Views)

Movies That Should Not Have Been Released: / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by Laitesmart(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
What are those movies you watched while growing up that when u flash through ur childhood now, you just wonder if u could get it again to watch.... I still remember IRU ESIN in yoruba and NAGINA in india.... There might be some we have watched in common.. Let's share the good memories... What are yours?
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by vizkiz: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
lol..what is IRU ESIN

Well, i can remember robocop, clash of the titans, conan the destroyer,and finally DOMITILA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by constance500: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Me I can remember SHOLAY, MARD, others cheesy
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by Hibiscuss(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Agbara nla( the likes of isawuru and ayamatanga), ide esu(Dana ewu) and Diamond ring.

1 Like

Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by Laitesmart(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: lol..what is IRU ESIN

Well, i can remember robocop, clash of the titans, conan the destroyer,and finally DOMITILA grin

iru esin means horse tail in english
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by asadike(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Living in bondage,rattle snake, apoti eri, idejimba,nneka the pretty serpent,bata wahala.
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by Laitesmart(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
asadike: Living in bondage,rattle snake, apoti eri, idejimba,nneka the pretty serpent,bata wahala.

Yes... I remember bata wahala very well... Fali werepe and co.
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by polz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
I tink "disco dancer"_ it 'll b 4 me cheesy
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by ilo04(m): 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Laitesmart: What are those movies you watched while growing up that when u flash through ur childhood now, you just wonder if u could get it again to watch.... I still remember IRU ESIN in yoruba and NAGINA in india.... There might be some we have watched in common.. Let's share the good memories... What are yours?
irun resin, danger woman, bisola yoyo, apoti Eri, king Solomon
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by ulaa(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Clash of the Titans, delta force, raid on Entebe
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by tochex4real: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Toofan. Ayamatanga
Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by kokoA(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Going bananas, the hard way the only way, no retreat no surrender, lucky seven, american ninja (I wanted to be a ninja when I grow up.. Lol), never to young to die, all dogs go to heaven, the punisher, rambo, american commando, above the law, snake in the monkey shadow, drunken master, problem child, home alone, baby's day out, violated, back stab, faces, blood money, hostage, most wanted, glamour girls, fatal desire, flesh and blood, true confession, battle of musanga, igodo, ijele, etc

1 Like

Re: Movies That Reminds You Of Your Chilhood.. by yankydollars(f): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Yea yea iru eshin,ogbe okan by ireti n ogogo,geez yemi mai lover wz da bomb den,ewuro by Ajirebi......also passion,paloma n diego, cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movies Get Condemnations Over Fetish Practices / New Year 2015 Churchil Raw Show / DOWNLOAD: 2015 Latest Nollywood Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.