Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Suggestions Please!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggestions Please!!! (443 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / I Need Vocational Trainings Suggestions Please / Suggestions Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am going for an interview/test within the week in a
Marketing and advertising firm in Ikeja.
The
mail specify the test as..'ENTRANCE
CONTROL TEST'. Please who has an idea of what
this kind of test is all about?
Your advice pls I need to grab this job ASAP!
Re: Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 23, 2014
It may not be a mere name and it may be just a name to use in place of ''Graduate trainee test''

I will advice you know your G'mat/SHL and know much about Marketing and Advertising since that is the field and be able to link it with your field of study and personality !!

Shikena, you already have the Job !!

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: It may not be a mere name and it may be just a name to use in place of ''Graduate trainee test''

I will advice you know your G'mat/SHL and know much about Marketing and Advertising since that is the field and be able to link it with your field of study and personality !!

Shikena, you already have the Job !!
Thanks bro! I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Please!!! by insidifyguru: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godditex: Am going for an interview/test within the week in a
Marketing and advertising firm in Ikeja.
The
mail specify the test as..'ENTRANCE
CONTROL TEST'. Please who has an idea of what
this kind of test is all about?
Your advice pls I need to grab this job ASAP!

Hi Godditex,it is very important that you find out what the company markets and advertisers. An Entrance Control Test can be a test on Entrance Control Systems which are systems that manage how people enter and exit a structure. Please make sure to do your research thoroughly. Google can be very useful here. But more importantly,endeavour to find out from people already working in the company what it means. They are the ones in the best position to advice you on the most appropriate form of preparation you can do for the interview.

Wish you the very best in your interview. Go break a leg. #Insidify
Re: Suggestions Please!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
insidifyguru:

Hi Godditex,it is very important that you find out what the company markets and advertisers. An Entrance Control Test can be a test on Entrance Control Systems which are systems that manage how people enter and exit a structure. Please make sure to do your research thoroughly. Google can be very useful here. But more importantly,endeavour to find out from people already working in the company what it means. They are the ones in the best position to advice you on the most appropriate form of preparation you can do for the interview.

Wish you the very best in your interview. Go break a leg. #Insidify
Thanks a bunch!

(1) (Reply)

Hiflex Resources Concept Ltd Is Offering Promotional Prices For SAP Training / Own A Free Share / Fire Armed Task Force Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.