Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral (4145 Views)

Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman / Olamide's 'Jagaban Pose' Is Trending On Instagram Now, Will It Go Viral? / Swedish Model 'raped And Kidnapped' By Italian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral by Ntnews: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
An up and coming model’s personal pics went viral online, with everybody asking“who’s that girl?”

When her incredibly banging body hit the net, Twitter exploded with curiosity as to who this girl with the too-perfect body was.

She’s some new eye candy delivered to you all straight from Sweden.

Her name is Ines Helene and she’s a UK finance and investment banking student.

Her photos were so bangin’ she immediately gained thousands of followers.

We captured a few flicks…see them below

Hey!! its just for viewing pleasure....no abusive comments

See more pics here -- http://www.stobmedia.com/sweden-builds-them-quite-nicely-voluptous-flicks-of-swedish-model-go-viral/
Re: Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral by chrislu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
ChINEKE! Konji ooooo
Re: Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
to talk sef hard me. So make i just komot
Re: Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
after surgery upon surgeries

Sorry

I like it natural

1 Like

Re: Sweden “builds” Them Quite Nicely!! Voluptous Flicks Of Swedish Model Go Viral by jerflakes(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
I don't understand. So anyone with big butt is either a model or an actress? Bloggers sef. And see as this one dey like hungry crayfish.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Flashes Boobs In New Pictures(photos) / Kim Begged Kanye To Meet Up With Her After His 'frustrating' Twitter Meltdown / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.