Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Need A Truck - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Truck (390 Views)

Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? / Urgently! Need A 15 Ton Container For A Truck!!!!! / Shipping A Truck From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Truck by jetinvestment: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello NairaLanders,I am in need of your advice and help, I recently invested in ( PURE WATER/ BOTTLE WATER) this has really took alot of funds.. My new plant is located at IKORODU LUCKY FIBER. i have all the machines, 3 sachet water machines, and 1 full automatic bottling machine, my nafdac is out both for Sachet and bottle, i have a 27kva power gen set diesel and also 8.8kva petrol... i have a white iveco truck 20ft... we have started production about 2 weeks now and i am having serious issue... 1 with my truck... its not serving as expected because its too big, and i plan to get a smaller one but the problem im having now is i am out of cash to get a smaller truck... and that is why i am posting this on here to see if there is anyone who could help with giving us a truck and also i dont mind heir purchase, i have not done it before so i dont know my way around it, i need advice, the iveco truck has being parked and water distribution has stopped... Please what should i do? i approached a bank and they told me i have to run the business for 3 month get an account with them before they can give out a loan... How can i run a business without trucks? The truth is the business is very lucrative, i have the records of sales since we started almost 2 weeks ago and every day the sales record keeps increasing... Please i need your advice any body who can help... i will really appreciate here is my email adetola.adele@gmail.com please feel free to contact me if possible you can come to the factory at IKORODU or i send pics of it... i really need help. PLS !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nissan Pathfinder - 2000 @ N750,000.00 / Auto Mobile Solutions(hybrid And Others) / 2001 Benz C240 For A Lucky Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.