Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Walking Dead -The Game HD - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Walking Dead -The Game HD (7145 Views)

Smartphone Addicts Now Have Their Own Walking Lane In China [must See] / The Walking Dead The Complete First Season Apk Android (all Devices) / The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by realtem(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
zeanslim:

I don't think he died for real
i would love it if they bring him back in season three
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by Chikago(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where is the location of the episode files of Season 1? I have had to download episode 2 three times now,when I play for a while the game will hang,when I re-open it,the episodes I've downloaded won't be there again. I can't keep doing this, please help.
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by darsmarth(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
HELP!!
BLACK ND YELLOW STRIPES SHOWING WHEN I START THE GAME...PLEASE HELP
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by kellystech(m): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help, how do i get d key to d pharmacy
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by Chikago(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
kellystech:
Pls help, how do i get d key to d pharmacy

Go with Carley to help Glenn,when you come back,you would've gotten an axe from Travelier Motel,use the axe on the key outside,it would open,then go get the key from your brother now turned Zombie.
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by MockinJay(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Where does the episodes 2-6 go to? I know it's internal storage but where exactly?
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by Chikago(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
MockinJay:
Where does the episodes 2-6 go to? I know it's internal storage but where exactly?

That's the thing,I've googled it,asked it on telltale games official blog site,and the guy says its merged with the obb file though I don't see an increase in the obb file when u download episodes,the best way to ensure you complete Walking Dead Season One if u don't have enough internal storage is to delete an episode after completion. And make sure that you turn off your data for those who have encountered not seeing their downloaded episodes after playing for some time.Or after exiting the game and reopening.
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by MockinJay(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chikago:

That's the thing,I've googled it,asked it on telltale games official blog site,and the guy says its merged with the obb file though I don't see an increase in the obb file when u download episodes,the best way to ensure you complete Walking Dead Season One if u don't have enough internal storage is to delete an episode after completion. And make sure that you turn off your data for those who have encountered not seeing their downloaded episodes after playing for some time.Or after exiting the game and reopening.

I noticed an increase on the obb file in SD storage. But somehow my internal memory is the one paying for it. I think you are on to something here, deleting an episode after completion is a brilliant idea.

Lemme go try it. Thanks!
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by chemmerfrank(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Awesome game... Please How do I get the paid episodes for free? I have the latest version cause I just downloaded it today...
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by MockinJay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Awesome game... Please How do I get the paid episodes for free? I have the latest version cause I just downloaded it today...

Use the updated version of freedom. Open Walking Dead via freedom with Internet enabled. Click on buy. After the "payment successful" pop up then tap on "Get"
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by XVIER(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice game waiting for season 3. Guyz play wolf among us you will like it too.
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by MockinJay(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
XVIER:
Nice game waiting for season 3. Guyz play wolf among us you will like it too.

Does it have episode purchase too?
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by XVIER(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
MockinJay:

Does it have episode purchase too?
yes it does.
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by GP2015(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
How much is each episode sold?
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by Chikago(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Telltale games that I've played are:
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead One
Walking Dead Two
Game of Thrones
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by zeanslim(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chikago:
Telltale games that I've played are:
The Wolf Among Us
Walking Dead One
Walking Dead Two
Game of Thrones

cool.. wanna try wolf among us
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by moscojoor(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Each episode in season one is like 400mb
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by moscojoor(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
GP2015:
How much is each episode sold?
download modded apk from andropalace.net
Re: Walking Dead -The Game HD by Uchetechs(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Get The Walking Dead Telltale Definitive Series which contains all season in one game

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accredited Gsm Network Recharge Card/e-voucher Dealers / Buying phones from alibaba pros and cons / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Ring Tone .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.