Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (1446 Views)

Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Are You Looking For A Rich Sugar Mamas Or Unmaried Ladies? / I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes o...I need a sexually active rich guy for friendship/relationship...
Someone that will pay all my bills and I will be fucking only him...I don't care if he's married or not
I will meet him at anytime of the day,anywher,travell with him to anywhere..

Am very presentable,good on bed and pretty..
Send me an email on browngina134@gmail.com
Re: ... by Doclight(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
gina134: Yes o...I need a sexually active rich guy for friendship/relationship...
Someone that will pay all my bills and I will be fucking only him...I don't care if he's married or not

rich and commited kwa? Girl u greedy
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Them don go check your destiny come tell you say you no fit make am again abi undecided
Re: ... by belamour(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
I want to do Shina today
Re: ... by harrysterol(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Babe I admire ur courage o if na sme gals dem go d form holy holy meanwhile the want dsame tin as u after all nobody holy pass,...abeg when u start bleeping use a CD smiley I still wnt to b sein u on NL wit gud health,
I wish you a happy hunting
Re: ... by Ryabcool(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Them don go check your destiny come tell you say you no fit make am again abi undecided
I just had to laugh at this grin grin grin
Re: ... by Huskut(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm why nt put ur number instead of ur Email.
Re: ... by MORNDEW(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
After everything u don rili show ur true color. Dis is wht u shud hv done since. Bt u dnt kia if somones hubby lays u. U know wht time is going.
Re: ... by chukel(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2014
ur desperation will end u in disaster. That is if u r not disaster already looking for guys to wreck. Guys beware.
Re: ... by Caseless: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
gina134:

a wild goose chase...
Re: ... by mekzyjoe(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
gina134:

am joe..workin wit dangote sugar refinery lagos..am cool n single ..add me up 08055045121..24be4a2d smiley smiley
Re: ... by mekzyjoe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
gina134:

..forget all dose broke niggas...broke niggas b hatin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: ... by Doclight(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
czar2k10:
in:7C382173 Male. Stays in Lagos. Gud in bed. Strictly sex.Are you a Hot chic or milf,mature woman in need of sweet hot Bleep? Can’t get enoughsex? This is for you:1. Pleasurable handling of your bosoms and sucking of your Tips to make you moan!2. Stimulating skillful manipulation of your wet Kitty-Cat to make it ‘wetter’ and get yourjuices flowing!3. Sweet licking, sucking, and tongue tickling of your Kitty-Cat to make you jerkuncontrollable!4. 9+ inches dick for you to play with and suck till it cums all over you!5. Delicious repeated hard bleeping of your wet, slippery Kitty-Cat bydick to give youexplosive heavenly feelings!6. Exotic Bleep styles and positions to guarantee strong stimulation of your femalecore!7. 6 or more rounds of hot sex in a day!!!!Could also have a Marathon…lol..depends onwhat you want.8. Clean, hygienic, discreet unadulterated intimate pleasure.9. If you want more fun,and you have lotion oil,I could oil you up and I assure youwould feel much better.10. Could be your slave boy also while we have sex.11. Could give you BehindBased slowlyand gently,if it is your fist time.BONUS: A full body massage while you’re Unclad, to relax you and put you in the mood. I’llstrip off your clothes, s-l-o-w-l-y.NB: Only Hot ladies serious about getting bleeped hard and discreetly should apply pls.Your age does not matter provided you are attractive,have a nicebusty figure, and canaccommodate me for the duration Iwill be bleeping you. Whatever the case, be sure to say what excites you and makes your Kitty-Cat“wet”.Could meet at yourhouse or hotel.Could organize a first meeting before anything happens to ensure you want to get downwith me.Metwith a couple of women who still call for my services when they need me.I can have some pictures of dick sent to you via email.* I am 25 years & undergraduate* Clean and sane* Big dick inbetween my legs* Good conversationist,funny & wittyI will give it to you the way you want it
chaiiii see life. But i sense copy and paste.. Hope u dont mean dis ooooo?
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2014
just checked ur profile. Woulda hv loved to hook up with u but u I'm in PH. I'm searching for d same thing too. she bleeps me whenever I want n I pay her bills.

(1) (Reply)

Can't I Get A Girlfriend In Romance Section? / Glory Hole In Abuja Nigeria / Guys Post Your Favourite Babe On Nairaland Here (popularity Poll For Babes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.