Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) (917 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by ItsBolaji: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Has anyone seen or used this Infinix Zero of a thing? Abeg advice b4 I drop my money thanks y'all
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by encryptjay(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
ItsBolaji: Has anyone seen or used this Infinix Zero of a thing? Abeg advice b4 I drop my money thanks y'all
YOU FOR CHECK THEIR THREAD NA. THERE ARE UP TO 5 INFINIX ZERO THREADS ALREADY. Check the first page on the phone section. I for share link but u fall my hand.
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by damcqute(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
ItsBolaji: Has anyone seen or used this Infinix Zero of a thing? Abeg advice b4 I drop my money thanks y'all

bro, besides the battery, the phone is PERFECT!!!!! too sleek and smooth. You should read and watch the video review HERE

Or buy the GOLD VERSION NOW from konga for 23,900. It has been out of stock for 2 days now. Place your order asap, as long as you are convinced. But trust me it makes sense.
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by boss1310(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
am using the white version to write this.the phone rocks but be ready to cut your sim cards into micro sim and it doesnt come with a memory card.
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by parrotibaba(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2014
boss1310: am using the white version to write this.the phone rocks but be ready to cut your sim cards into micro sim and it doesnt come with a memory card.
d downside is d ba3
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by sunstyle(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2014
parrotibaba: d downside is d ba3
What about the hotness and breaking stuff? Are they all lies?
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by damcqute(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2014
sunstyle:
What about the hotness and breaking stuff? Are they all lies?

the hotness is experienced by less than 50% and the breakage definitely less than 5%. none of the people i know use it have had it theirs broken and only 2 of them complained about the hotness.
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by damcqute(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2014
The phone is back in stock!!! buy the GOLD VERSION NOW from konga for 23,900. It has been out of stock for 2 days now. Place your order asap, as long as you are convinced. But trust me it makes sense.
Still in stock!
Good morning
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by seunwen2(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2014
@ ops emi o mo ooo
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by vieolah: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by seunwen2(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
@ ops i don't know
Re: Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) by ItsBolaji: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Hotness?..the fone boils?.....I love the specs I saw tho....thanks u guys have been great

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend Blackberry Phone / How To Lock Your Chat Conversation Against Any Intruder On Your Android Device. / Urgent Help Needed, What's The Best Plan For Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.