Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

21 Year Old Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant To Scare Men Away (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21 Year Old Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant To Scare Men Away (photos) (527 Views)

Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix / Meet The Man With B-R-E-A-S-T Implant!!! / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Year Old Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant To Scare Men Away (photos) by Obanaijacom: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jasmine claims she's spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation. shocked

“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said

She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn't react well when they found out

“My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.” shocked shocked shocked

pics

http://www.obanaija.com/2014/09/21-year-old-woman-gets-third-boobs.html
Re: 21 Year Old Woman Gets Third Boobs Implant To Scare Men Away (photos) by graciousolo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
see as ur blog be like ankara. Mtchewwwwwww.

I'm in a good mood.
I for.............................

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations, Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / NFF Sacks Keshi, Picks Amodu / My Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.