Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Best Shop For Tools Accounts And Cards - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / The Best Shop For Tools Accounts And Cards (1048 Views)

Xsh0p.club - Best Spamming Tools , Accounts And Methods. / Best Shop Alive - Www . Payunic . Bz / Your One-stop Shop For Computer Accessories In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Shop For Tools Accounts And Cards by rubincc: 4:35am On Sep 23, 2014
HI, Brothers , Today i will introduce you to my shop " rubincc.ru " . In my store you can find tools that a spammer need and accounts that we already got scamed for our users. We are a team of 6 hackers and we are splited in every section of our shop...This was just a little presentation, join now and you'll see that i'm telling the truth here.Support active 24H , PerfectMoney and BTC accepted.
Thank you for reading this post.
Best regards , head admin of Rubincc.Ru
Re: The Best Shop For Tools Accounts And Cards by rubincc: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Join us now , hackers

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Sharp Sales HP Laptops / Epson Printer: Faster Than A Laser; Half The Cost / Hp Mini Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.