Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) (756 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2014
To Abu Zayd and Umm Zayd, on the arrival of Zayd, I heartily say:

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.
May Allah bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness.

And to my dear Bobo Jabir, high five to you too. Make sure you be a good egbon o, and don't disturb Mummy too much when she needs to attend to Zayd.

AlhamduliLLah.
Ire a kari o. Ayo naa a bani dale o.

N.B.: For those who need 'pinshure' for them to 'bilivit', kindly call 070-PICTURES. TENK!

For quick and more effective response however, please visit:
http://islamqa.info/en/10668

2 Likes

Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2014
pmc01: To Abu Zayd and Umm Zayd, on the arrival of Zayd, I heartily say:

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.
May Allah bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness.

And to my dear Bobo Jabir, high five to you too. Make sure you be a good egbon o, and don't disturb Mummy too much when she needs to attend to Zayd.

AlhamduliLLah.

N.B.: For those who need 'pinshure' for them to 'bilivit', kindly call 070-PICTURES. TENK!

Masha Allah may Allah bless the child nd may he/she be a source of joy to the family. Ameen
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by kemiola89(f): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Congratulations!!! I share in your bundle of joy, May Almighty Allah help him grow into a wonderful man.
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by Aliyuozioma(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Maa Shaa Allah, congratz May Almighty Allah d ArRahman Guide n protect d child
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by busar(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2014
pmc01: To Abu Zayd and Umm Zayd, on the arrival of Zayd, I heartily say:

AlhamduliLLah.

BaarakallAhu feekum. You again!
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
busar: BaarakallAhu feekum. You again!

Aamiin o. JazakumuLLahukhayran.

Abi na. Can you blame a proud father? smiley
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aliyuozioma: Maa Shaa Allah, congratz May Almighty Allah d ArRahman Guide n protect d child

Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
kemiola89: Congratulations!!! I share in your bundle of joy, May Almighty Allah help him grow into a wonderful man.

Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran.
Du'a coming from one of the baby's mothers. smiley
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
MuhdG:

Masha Allah may Allah bless the child nd may he/she be a source of joy to the family. Ameen

Aamiin. JazakumuLLahukhayran. smiley
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by busar(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
pmc01:

Aamiin o. JazakumuLLahukhayran.

Abi na. Can you blame a proud father? smiley
Na you born am?
Re: I Heartily Welcome My New Pikin, Zayd (bobo) by pmc01(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
busar: Na you born am?

I go join raise am na. Yoruba say eni kan soso ni n bimo, igba eyan lo n wo.

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an And Bible Which Of These Scriptures Honor Jesus ????? / Virtues Of Tahajjud / How Should Muslims Celebrate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.