Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out (1685 Views)

The Way Forward / Watch Out For This User "Gentlegcom"/"AnnbabyHot" Hez Eida Gay Or A Scammer / Please Could This Picture Be Real? If True Then We Are Dead.watch Out This Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by rigarmortis: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: It is happening again again live and direct
It the nairaland let's get together

Many people have started to call and make plans of the events.

there going to be lots of activity happening

talk shows,games,programs dance with your crush

Meet some nairalander in person
Next man or woman sitting by your side can be temigracie,TRADELYN,davi8d,y-modulus,Youngzedd,mayorall,madam ty concept,missmayor,kingslove,hometech,eph,weezil,funclub, rozzay,mayorall,LaurelP,temigracie,MizMyColi ,Kachisbarbie ,Softsparkyy,Franksnow
naijaboiy,Sammyblaq,Frankysnow,Mrsbreezy,missberrypop,Rozzay,Missmossy,marieolae,KelvinGraphics,Dayjhihannon01,chibwike
Yemi2plus (mentions some names twice)
Oga seun fit dey dia self live and direct

Venue and location(still planing)

If I didn't mention your name ,your name is invisable here

Please feel free to add or comment what you want to be on the agenda and plan with me to make this a sucess.

Get prepared some of you might be giving talk

Please call 09098361003

Abuja or lagos, where is the venue, is it adult oriented or just get together?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by iamord(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Interesting.. Will love to see this come up. Which centers are u considering. Club , beach, ??
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Oga kennyman,naijaboy,2sexy,karlxavier,chiefkpok,lugard,frankysnow,I nor forget una oh

Plans are in place

Whatapp me 08060265102

Pin 3326ED81

To reserved your chair and your babe own. or join the planing committee(planing on ground)

I will be updating the house at every stage

1.First we will be needing a big hall,open space ,pool side etc for the event

2. Picking up and guest house or hotel to stay for those coming from other state

3 Sit reservation for guest coming with your name on the tablet(please be serious about your coming we only made sit available to people who made known their position)

4 Arriving of guest starts from friday visit different places ,clubs,cinema,different places(feel free to tell me what you want me to arrange for you on order )

More are plans are coming I will be updating the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by mayorall(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm but why ymodulus?? smiley

Lotta things involved cheesy
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by dechandel(f): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Benin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: Oga kennyman,naijaboy,2sexy,karlxavier,chiefkpok,lugard,frankysnow,I nor forget una oh

Plans are in place

Venue Edo state benin city(da heart beart of the nations)

Were the King is truly a King

Whatapp me 08060265102

Pin 3326ED81

To reserved your chair and your babe own. or join the planing committee(planing on ground)

I will be updating the house at every stage

1.First we will be needing a big hall,open space ,pool side etc for the event

2. Picking up and guest house or hotel to stay for those coming from other state

3 Sit reservation for guest coming with your name on the tablet(please be serious about your coming we only made sit available to people who made known their position)

4 Arriving of guest starts from friday visit different places ,clubs,cinema,different places(feel free to tell me what you want me to arrange for you on order )

More are plans are coming I will be updating the house
This na Benin Nairalanders party na. Make una enjoy abeg. wink
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Is this a serious ish? shocked

Well If it is then the venue should not be out of reach
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm how many people can I come with ?
just 1 ymodulus and meet the rest people there
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
hoping you be there?
Exjoker: Get together...
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12:

Oga 2sexy (aka baby voice)

It happening live and direct

Venue...................planing
Time.........planing
This babe don finish me oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some say I talk like a girl... chisos... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by iamord(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Benin
Just call it nairaland end of year party
Benin chapter!

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Taking you out of your zone.
AfricanApple: the venue no fit pass Lagos na, make I just jejely trek comot for thread.
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2014
eph12: I love get I togetherscheesy
I see you oh my oga
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by iamord(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy: Is this a serious ish? shocked

When there is lagos

The center of excellence

With enough locations to choose from

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2014
My dear it is not,after this We can choose to have the party in other states at every year end

Since I'm in benin I can handle it and organize it very well,once in a while you need to step out of your state .

But still

If you feel you can organize it better state your state and let's put heads together and see how it goes.it open

I really wish this one to be real ,wish to see some of you guys,girls on nl maybe kiss,slap,or flog you for yabbing me

So........?
iamord: Benin
Just call it nairaland end of year party
Benin chapter!

Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by AfricanApple(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: Taking you out of your zone.
that's if u can come and pick me in abj

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Yes
Oh

Nairaland fine boy

Da ladies man
Many topic dey for you ooo

Get prepared .
naijaboiy: Is this a serious ish? shocked

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

Abuja or lagos, where is the venue, is it adult oriented or just get together?

It adult get to gether sir
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
We av got lotsa nice venues in benin tho' but it wuld only be complete wensome popular figures show themselves(Ladies)...Lolzz
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by marieolae(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

Lotta things involved cheesy
hmmm I wonder
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by valdes00(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2014
NL get together abi..... Thank God am not a NLder, dis wan no concern me.... *walks out*
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by iamord(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: My dear it is not,after this We can choose to have the party in other states at every year end

Since I'm in benin I can handle it and organize it very well,once in a while you need to step out of your state .

But still

If you feel you can organize it better state your state and let's put heads together and see how it goes.it open

I really wish this one to be real ,wish to see some of you guys,girls on nl maybe kiss,slap,or flog you for yabbing me

So........?

No no no! Pls don't get me wrong!
I was not insulting you and your efforts. And I am sorry if it seemed that way.
I understand the part that you are in benin and you have taken it upon yourself to organize such which should be lauded. I will also like to visit benin too and could probably make it for the party. But I was considering the fact that a more neutral ground will be preferable cos I do think the majority of NLders reside in lagos and abuja, I stand to be corrected. But from all youu have stated am clear and cool with the plan. And will love to be part of it!
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: NL get together abi..... Thank God am not a NLder, dis wan no concern me.... *walks out*
draws him back and put him on vip chairs

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by rigarmortis: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12:

It adult get to gether sir

I hope you know what I mean by adult....not adult as in....has goatee and above 21...

I mean adult as in adult movie...................but not quite movie...
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Chukkasy(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
the shock look that will be on the faces of some nairalanders when they discover that their crush is not as pretty as they imagined

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

No no no! Pls don't get me wrong!
I was not insulting you and your efforts. And I am sorry if it seemed that way.
I understand the part that you are in benin and you have taken it upon yourself to organize such which should be lauded. I will also like to visit benin too and could probably make it for the party. But I was considering the fact that a more neutral ground will be preferable cos I do think the majority of NLders reside in lagos and abuja, I stand to be corrected. But from all youu have stated am clear and cool with the plan. And will love to be part of it!

Kisses ...........I'm happy you understand sir
Change is constant in life

Venue can change or remains

We have all the timme to plan cos it december sir
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Exjoker(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: hoping you be there?
Lookin forward to that...venue!
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2014
That kind face

I thought you were pretty handsome
Chukkasy: the shock look that will be on the faces of some nairalanders when they discover that their crush is not as pretty as they imagined

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by MrTeymee(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Benin-city hmmm merit12 can I join ur planning comittegrin Ah happen to be in benin atm....
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
MrTeymee: Benin-city hmmm merit12 can I join ur planning comittegrin Ah happen to be in benin atm....
yes boss

Add mme on what's or ping me. 3326ED81 08060265102
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by iamord(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12:

Kisses ...........I'm happy you understand sir
Change is constant in life

Venue can change or remains

We have all the timme to plan cos it december sir

Lol yeah sure .. There is still time. So are you still organizing boys to brush me??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Mutant Pig / When You Show Grandma How Much You Love Her --- (photo) / Bob Izua's N800m Shopping Complex Destroyed In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.