Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Do I Apply For Jobs That Will Be Available In A Years Time? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Apply For Jobs That Will Be Available In A Years Time? (558 Views)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree / See This Crazy, Unusual Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For Jobs That Will Be Available In A Years Time? by sirculynz(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2014
I am currently doing my service in a telecommunication company in lagos, I dunno if they will retain me or not but i think is unlikely. So I wanna start applying for job vacancies now. So my question is will they allow me to finish service & join them, ie if I successfully got 1. How do I go about the applications? Thanks..
Re: How Do I Apply For Jobs That Will Be Available In A Years Time? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
sirculynz: I am currently doing my service in a telecommunication company in lagos, I dunno if they will retain me or not but i think is unlikely. So I wanna start applying for job vacancies now. So my question is will they allow me to finish service & join them, ie if I successfully got 1. How do I go about the applications? Thanks..
Sign up and register for updates with companies which you have got interest.Upload supporting credentials where necessary.some companies do allow corps members participate in recruitment process depending on how soon you will be ending while some don't. make sure you check on the job requirements on qualification. atimes you may not be able to apply until after a year after the last application. its a competitive market outthere . all the best.
Re: How Do I Apply For Jobs That Will Be Available In A Years Time? by sirculynz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
majekdom2: Sign up and register for updates with companies which you have got interest.Upload supporting credentials where necessary.some companies do allow corps members participate in recruitment process depending on how soon you will be ending while some don't. make sure you check on the job requirements on qualification. atimes you may not be able to apply until after a year after the last application. its a competitive market outthere . all the best.
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

How Many Mds Have You Met! / Immediate Driving Job / The Future Of Work: 10 Skills You Will Need To Be Successful [INFOGRAPHIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.