Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate (1279 Views)

Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Actor Yemi Solade Threatened To Kill Me If I Dnt Sleep With Him -bola Animashaun / Actor Yemi Solade Threatened To Kill Me If I Don’t Sleep With Him – Bola Animash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate by ConnectMee: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2014
It is real! Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade wants to become a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Famed for his creative and versatile roles in Yoruba movies and TV series like the award-winning Super Story, Yemi Solade is dumping the profession that brought him to the limelight to push for a career in politics.

The Nollywood actor will join the likes of Kate Henshaw, Julius Agwu, KSB, Demond Eliot, Bob Manuel to contest for a political position.

The Yoruba actor has revealed his intention to contest for a seat in the Senate on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://connectme.ng/yoruba-actor-yemi-solade-guns-senate/

Re: Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate by okooloyun1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hope all these celeb have money to fund their campaign sha coz politics goes beyond how popular or handsome u are. Well, i wish him luck
Re: Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate by miqos02(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
ok
Re: Yoruba Actor Yemi Solade Guns For The Senate by lertee(f): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
All the best to him,Rotimi Makinde did it so you can also do it.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! A Russian Student Spent £20,000 To p.i.m.p Her Mercedes CLS Ride / Kanye West Turns Down N741million To Perform In Las Vegas / Photos: Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Others Have Breakfast In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.