Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki (418 Views)

Executive Mini Flat & Service To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki (pics) / Check Pix Of 5 Bedroom Duplex Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki / Tastefully & Newly Build 2bedroom Service Flat To Let @ Alpha Beach Lekki 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2014
A Big & Newly Renovated ROOMSELF CONTAIN to Let @ ALPHA ROAD LEKKI OFF EXPRESSWAY in a Good Location But Is a BQ with tiles, wardrobe Spacious Kitchen with cabinet Enough Packing Space and is also Pay & Pack in.

THE RENT 500k x1yr.

For Inspection & More Information Please Contact 080-98-55-37-29 or 070-84-30-86-62.
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
We have another one at Up Stairs with d same price & is also big and very clean.
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Good Morning
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Call us is still on.
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2014
This selfcontain is very big and clean Up stairs vacant now you can converty it to a Mini Flat if you like it that way.
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by myhappyhome: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
So hot
Re: A Big & Newly Renovated Roomself Contain To Let @ Alpha Beach Road Lekki by Oyenna: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
@myhappyhome I believe you would fare better and be taken more seriously if you post pictures of any of these your said/mentioned properties,for as long as I've been seeing your ads you have NEVER put up a Single picture of any of your numerous houses,and even your descriptions are always vague,and tend to be repetitive "All room(s) ensuite,all tiled with pop,big kitchen + cabinet,ample parking space"....thats the same write up,whether it's a duplex,a flat,bungalow...always the same.
I believe that if you really are an agent and you really do go inspect these properties then having pictures of them isn't supposed to be a problem,besides anyone can come here and write "Duplex for rent,tiled spacious ample space Price: N4m,N5m,N6m,N7m

I'm just giving you my advice because from what I've seen people don't even comment on your ads and they stay on the market for so so soooooo many months without a purchase+/rental.

- Post pictures
- Give better descriptions
- Avoid repeating the same description on every single one of your ads

- The last is ; try stocking to just ONE user account on Nairaland,if for diversity sake then at most 2 accounts as opposed to having over 7 (investigated) accounts for the same purpose being Real Estate Sale/Letting

(1) (Reply)

Do Wonders With These Lands!!! / Best Quality Carport And Topsahde / 2 Plots Of Land Off Asolo Bus Stop Agric Ikorodu For Sale 5m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.