Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items (1320 Views)

I Want To Buy Cheap Computer Sets / Quotation For Wireless Internet Connection / I Need A Project Topic For Computer Engineering Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2014
We intend to start up a computer training institute. As a way of giving back to nairaland. I want a nairalander to win the bid. We are therefore calling on interested parties to tender quotation of the following items.

1.15 clean fairly used Desktop computer
Specification. Pentium 4
All in one desktop will be preferred.

2. New Hp 3 in 1 laser jet printer.

3. Laminating machine.

4. Spiral binding machine.

Enquiries and submission of tender should be forwarded to wokofred4reel@yahoo.co.UK or call 07065061342.

Tender closes of 13th October, 2014.

I am also using this medium to appeal for suggestions on how to uniquely operate a computer training institute to obtain competitive advantage.
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by tunde300us(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Do u have a specific type of printer in mind and secondly why do u need a laser jet printer for commercial purposes cos the ink will be a problem atfer a while
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
tunde300us: Do u have a specific type of printer in mind and secondly why do u need a laser jet printer for commercial purposes cos the ink will be a problem atfer a while

Which printer will you recommend?
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by tunde300us(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
I will suggest a printer that is not 3 in 1 cos u want to use it for commercial purpose,do u need me to send you all the quotes or you already have one,there is no problem if you already have one
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 1:02am On Sep 25, 2014
tunde300us: I will suggest a printer that is not 3 in 1 cos u want to use it for commercial purpose,do u need me to send you all the quotes or you already have one,there is no problem if you already have one

Send me your quotation.
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by tunde300us(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Alright will do so,i think you might also need to do some networking of your computers and get internet on it because of external exams like CCNA,GMAT,Aplus etc.I can offer such service too with lots of ease and you wont regret it.U will get a mail from me with the price details of the things you requested for,and incase you also need the network part too just indicate with a reply to my mail.
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by tundeayo2020: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sorry to for asking this, where is your location?
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by bright1985: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
I have everything u are looking for just give me a call 08064404857
Good price
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
@tunde you don't have to apologize. My bad I should have included the location.

The location is in Port Harcourt. Those who are are outside Port Harcourt should include their delivery cost in the quotation or alternatively we can make arrangement to pick them.

@bright if you are interested send your quotation if you have any questions refer to the contact details above.

Thanks
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by mcdokwe(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
tunde300us: Do u have a specific type of printer in mind and secondly why do u need a laser jet printer for commercial purposes cos the ink will be a problem atfer a while
laserjet printers don't come in 3in1. Laserjets still remain the best option for business, but kindly note that they don't come in 3 in 1.
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by mcdokwe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
osifred: We intend to start up a computer training institute. As a way of giving back to nairaland. I want a nairalander to win the bid. We are therefore calling on interested parties to tender quotation of the following items.

1.15 clean fairly used Desktop computer
Specification. Pentium 4
All in one desktop will be preferred.

2. New Hp 3 in 1 laser jet printer.

3. Laminating machine.

4. Spiral binding machine.

Enquiries and submission of tender should be forwarded to wokofred4reel@yahoo.com or call 07065061342.

Tender closes on the 3rd of October, 2014.

I am also using this medium to appeal for suggestions on how to uniquely operate a computer training institute to obtain competitive advantage.
all in one laptops are new introduction to the market, therefore should you find them as fairly used, you won't find them in or with Pentium 4 processors, unless of course your definition of all in one is one with keyboards, mouse etc attached. Will however send a quotation to you using sales@mylaptops.com.ng
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
mcdokwe: laserjet printers don't come in 3in1. Laserjets still remain the best option for business, but kindly note that they don't come in 3 in 1.

There are three in one printers that are not inkjet and are for commercial purpose.do you have an idea what it is called.
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by mcdokwe(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
osifred:

There are three in one printers that are not inkjet and are for commercial purpose.do you have an idea what it is called.
I honestly have not come across them, did you a mail but it wouldn't deliver. Kindly send me one so I can reply
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by erepson(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
sorry the email address you gave is not working
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by erepson(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
please can you text me a valid email address on 08032749631
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by osifred(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
mcdokwe: I honestly have not come across them, did you a mail but it wouldn't deliver. Kindly send me one so I can reply

Have been receiving mail. Kindly resend your quote to wokofred4reel@yahoo.Co.uk
Re: Give Us Your Quotation For Computer Sets And Other Items by mcdokwe(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
osifred:

Have been receiving mail. Kindly resend your quote to wokofred4reel@yahoo.Co.uk
Done

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data Plan To Use On My Mordern Pls / How To Check Your Windows Laptop Battery Health / HP ELITEBOOK 6930P For Sale in Abuja (price negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.