Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

New Music: Seyi Shay – Because We Care - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: Seyi Shay – Because We Care (418 Views)

New Music: Seyi Shay – “crazy” Ft. Wizkid (download It) + Lyrics / Download Music: Seyi Shay Ft. Wizkid – Crazy / Fresh-music: Seyi Shay-irawo,mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Seyi Shay – Because We Care by eazydon(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Seyi Shay, a known Nigerian singer, songwriter and recording artist becomes the first ambassador for the Genevieve Pink Ball foundation, a foundation that supports the prevention and treatment of breast cancer. Seyi Shay penned the song for the Genevieve Pink Ball foundation titled ‘Because We Care’, produced by London Boyz. Her interest in the foundation was inspired by a personal experience. The song was composed to give hope and courage to breast cancer patients. “To me, Genevieve pink ball means saving a multitude of lives from a fatal disease called breast cancer through love awareness and support. I made this song in support of the foundation. It’s basically a prayer and I’m letting people know that we care and no matter what the circumstance is, we can be survivors and celebrate life if we come together and support one and other. Not letting anyone or anything take away our happiness.”

Download it here : http://www.naijareplay.com/2014/09/seyi-shay-because-we-care.html | NaijaReplay.Com

(1) (Reply)

How To Establish A Radio Station / VIDEO: Mr 2kay – Bad Girl Special Ft. Patoranking / 10 New African Songs You Need To Listen To This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.