Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures (4727 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat With BQ Attached In Jabi, Abuja For Sale / Ugently In Need Of A Plot Of Land IN A good AREA In Arepo or MAGORO / List Of Safe And Good Area's To Live In Lagos Needed: Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by hakir(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2008
hello nairalanders

a residential land at jabi by el-rufai side and close to chida hotel is all for sale

SIZE: 2344.61 m2

TITLE: C OF O

USE: residential

PRICE: 80m negotialble

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by oyewole123: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2008
nice pictures,keep it up
Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by abujabooks(f): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2008
Is Chida Hotel d one owned by d owner of Chisco Transport?

Which one is it? Do u know Mr Hakir?
Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by down2earth: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2008
please give me an idea!!!
Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by hakir(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ abujabooks

hw are u doing, nice to hear from you, well i dont actually knw the ownership of chida hotel. if it is important to u i will try to verify the ownership. thanks for ur contribution to the trend.

@ down2earth

i dont really understand ur request, can u be more explicit. thanks
Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by icemann(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
this land u are advertising, is NOT 4 sale by any chance. The place is baluster fenced that makes it a Green Area like other Green areas in Abuja. I live very close 2 that land and i know the problems way d land get. FCDA had 2 settle the matteer and took up ownership. please if this deal is legit, show the plot number so i can confirm in FCDA
Re: Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures by hakir(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ icemann,

thanks for your observation and comment, actually one can never tell of any encombrance on a land or property until a valid search is conducted on it, except you are privilage to like u have rightfully observed.

the document is

FILE NUMBER- KT 20049

PLOT NO.- 234

CADASTRAL ZONE.- B04

the plot is a replacement plot , the owner's initially had 1087.54m2 land at utako plot 168 , that was revoked and replaced by this jabi plot, reasons as stated in the document is : CHANGE OF CADASTRAL AND PLOT

pls avail me the necessary info. thanks as i hope to hear from soon

hakir

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Load Of Dangote Cement For Quick Sale-600 Bags / Detect if your survey is original,registered & what can be used for / 4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Glover Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.