Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate (730 Views)

Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How / Achieve Wealth With Just 3,000 Ask Me How / Make Wealth With Your Little Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate by DArchitect(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi...my name is Emmanuel.
my intent for writing this post isn't to scam anyone but to enlighten those who are interested.

Am an architect and an intending real estate developer, and I wanna share wit you guys hw to invest millions n make turnover profits above 100%.

let's take for example, you are a rich investor willing to put down 20million niara. we can develop a 4 bedroom terrace apartments in standard naija 2 plots of land. The best part of it is all d investor will need is just land in an upscale part of Lagos (lekki evirons) and with off plan sales, we will attract numerous buyers of our idea to develop 5 or 6 luxury terrace apartments each with its own service quarters and a general pool ,gym and laundry service.... off plan sales of each unit can cost as much as 65million niara, am no mathematician but if u do d math thats like #325million .
for this to be a reality we need land in good location and #20million probably.......

pls feel free to comment or send me. an email ........... xammel.architecture@yahoo.com
Re: Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate by bsghaulage: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
I did not get you, are you saying all the five or six duplexes will be on the two plot of land? And I don't think you can get two plots of land on a choice area for 20 mill.
Re: Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate by DArchitect(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
lemme explain beta...
first of all, d 5/6 buildings will b in d same two plots of land...this is cause its all in terrace form, and with precise planning will fit just fine with parking...

secondly, fr the land, was suggesting if an investor has a land n could invest up to 20mill max we can get d project started ,, clearing d site start up foundation an tinz pending prospected off plan buyers to come invest..

another way is if d investor doesn't HV land n wants to buy land to start up d project, will advise him to come to after ajah just close to emperor estate and the new shoprite or is it wall mart... I can get d investor land there like 10m per plot even less....
Re: Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate by bsghaulage: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
OK I know that is possible if it is a terrace building, I think the idea will work if you can get land in a viable location in lekki area for 10m or slightly higher.
Re: Making Crazy Wealth With Real Estate by DArchitect(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
I too believe it will work out...just need investors to key in to d project.....

(1) (Reply)

The General As A Strategist ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / Where Can I Get Phenolic Resin In Nigeria- Please Help / Full Information About Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.