Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page (1295 Views)

Difference Between Yankee Nairaland And Naija Nairaland / Hilarious: How Yankee And Naija React! / Difference Between A Yankee And A Naija Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by Pistolx(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
FOREIGN PAGE
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am
from
Uk, I love
my husband so much and I can do
Anything
to
please him...But recently I am falling
for his
cousin,
what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I think u need to talk to
your
husband
because
marriage is all about
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear, sorry abt
that..
Have
been in your shoes before, I had to
wake up
and face
the fact that I am married.
*Michael paper : well just remove your
mind
from
him and make your husband do the
things
you
like in his cousin..
NAIJA PAGE !
My name is Talatu, i stay in Abuja,
married
with a
kid, I think I am falling for my
husband's
cousin! No
insults oO
COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?
*Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to
womanhood..shame on u.
*Idris kunle : Any news about Ebola?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for
me too, call my no 0708312455
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all,
better go
find
something do with your life, fall koor,
stand
nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb
charger(pin
mouth)
*which time Man-u play abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by derrick333(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
9jà I de hail o , NA u go use ur head, after d yabin wela
Re: Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by quinnboy: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
=))Haº°ÚÚÚ°º=a&a=aº°ÚÚÚ°º=)).
Re: Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by Ezedon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
i wish im the cousin
Re: Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Admin....Frontpage things..hhahahanaha
Re: Difference Between Yankee And Naija Facebook Page by buskie13(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
recycled joke...

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Funniest Nairaland Post, Comment, Picture That Made You REALLY LAUGH? / When You Take A Drink At Party Which You Are Not Supposed To / PMB:crouching Tiger And The Flying Dragon .(hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.