Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Certification Help - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Certification Help (403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certification Help by thankyouJesus(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let me go straight to the point so as not to bore you with stories.
I was going through this sub-section and I noticed that almost all "professional courses" are meant for Engr/Finance related courses/Computer related courses and "none" for a Mathematics student. Here is my question, which "professional course(s)" would you advice a Mathematics graduates/students to dive into?
Please, give an(some) example(s) and the uses(benefits) of the courses and where it is applied in "real life".
Thank you all as you contribute(s).

(1) (Reply)

Oracle DBA Online Training In India / Career In Graphic Design, Web Design & Online Business. Make The Right Moves Now / Informatica MDM Training|informatica MDM Online Tutorial|mdm Beginners Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.