Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Toefl And Gre Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toefl And Gre Registration (709 Views)

25% Discount On Your Toefl And Gre Registration / 25% Discount On Your Toefl And Gre Registration. / Gre Registration Centres ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toefl And Gre Registration by captaino(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2008
Hi nairalanders,I want u to help me on how to go about with toefl and Gre registration.I mean where to register for it .I really want register against next 2009.
Re: Toefl And Gre Registration by Finland(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2008
captaino:

Hi nairalanders,I want u to help me on how to go about with toefl and Gre registration.I mean where to register for it .I really want register against next 2009.
We do register students for Toefl and GRE at cheaper price. send an email to finnishuniversities@yahoo.com.
Re: Toefl And Gre Registration by gongoaso1: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2008
y not get a mastercard from one of em banks, gtb,phb, pay in the actually amount requested by ets, download the registration form, fill in the mastercard details and choose a date and mail the form back to them, u r good to go. its what i did to register and i paid the exact $170 required for gre.
cheers
cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Naira Land / Jamb / Text For Interview At Madonna Uni: Reality Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.