Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Does This Happen Only In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does This Happen Only In Nigeria? (585 Views)

Will You Obey Culture And Let This Happen??(photo) / This Could Happen Only In Russia / How Does This "Money Charm" Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Happen Only In Nigeria? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
I was driving home one evening and I saw ds young Man by the road side in the Rain looking for taxi,and I was going his way,i decided to help,but to my surprise he was scared of me helping him,may be I could b a kidnapper or so.......... even me was scared may be he could Harm me,i keep wondering,we ar in a world were u don't render help anymore,imagine if u help a victim n report to d police u are definitely the prime suspect.
Re: Does This Happen Only In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmm no. It happens everywhere I suppose.
Re: Does This Happen Only In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mscheew, it happens in Liberia wella. Next time, smoke good weed before you start thread.

(1) (Reply)

Student Puts His Girlfriend Up For Rent For Money To Buy The New Iphone 6 / Get Painted Today And Feel The Real Beauty Of Art / Do You Practice This Culture And What Does It Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.