Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog (1254 Views)

15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Linda Ikeji Blog Help / Linda Ikeji Blog Now An App On Black Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by matrixx9(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Here's what he posted this morning

I wish I could make my blog better
than Other Even Linda Ikeji's Blog
I know this might be an uphill task but I have to
take the necessary steps to do that.. It's really
disappointing when you post a topic and no one
even replies, it's like you're blogging for yourself, I
wish my blog could be better.. I've tried doing certain
things that I ought to do but It seems nothing is
working... I wanna add different topics in different
niches especially DIY guides .. .. Only the people
around can determine the success of what I have in
mind.. I want to take blogging to another level..

His blog .. com

Wishing him the best of luck
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by seunwen2(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
How many bloggers wan dey Nigeria we need fresh ideas plz
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by lilwayneme(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Hardwork is the only way I know that leads to success.linda didn't sleep and watch things happening to her,she happened to things, bro no expect quick success, it takes time to shine. Admin.... you know what I mean.
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by prodigy22: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
If wishes were horses.....btw why don't u face ur studies

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Spicylate(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
AMEN
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by lawrenceunaa: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2014
there is nothing big in LI blog just popularity

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by matrixx9(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
prodigy22: If wishes were horses.....btw why don't u face ur studies
I'll support your idea about facing studies but that's part of the reason naija is a lil bit backward.. A student should put his passion along side education.. Not just focusing on education without any thing in mind.. That's why we tend to have late achievers.. Mike Zuckerberg Didn't face only his books..

4 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by slinkman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
ios and issues

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by haryomikun(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
matrixx9: I'll support your idea about facing studies but that's part of the reason naija is a lil bit backward.. A student should put his passion along side education.. Not just focusing on education without any thing in mind.. That's why we tend to have late achievers.. Mike Zuckerberg Didn't face only his books..
Thank Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ sir. I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wanted †̥Φ quote him wen I saw your post. U said my mind

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by otodeluxe(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
No one has to comment on your blog but if you really love those comments optimize your blog for search engines like (Google,Bing,Yahoo) so that people can find your blog, visit your blog and probably drop a comment.
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tell d 16yr old to get a life, and stop wasting his time, and data
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by matrixx9(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
malikmoreni: Tell d 16yr old to get a life, and stop wasting his time, and data
People like you ought to be in the dark ages.. Na ur type dy make naija dy fall hands
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2014
matrixx9: People like you ought to be in the dark ages.. Na ur type dy make naija dy fall hands

Dark Ages, hmmn, You opened a . and you're happy?? , you can't even work with WP, your mates are busy with Java shocked , you're here making stupid wishes, Get a Life,

Coming from a sixteen year old too wink cheesy
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by matrixx9(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
malikmoreni:

Dark Ages, hmmn, You opened a . and you're happy?? , you can't even work with WP, your mates are busy with Java shocked , you're here making stupid wishes, Get a Life,

Coming from a sixteen year old too wink cheesy
go and sleep
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2014
matrixx9:
go and sleep

M.oron oshi
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by emmansy(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Should in case lipsrsealed
Re: 16 Year Old Blogger Says He Wants His Blog To Be Better Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Make I rent this space.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel One Sim, Is It 2k Or 12k For 2 Registered Numbers / Major Difference Between Androidjellybean 4.3 And Kitkat 4.4 / Gionee M2 8gb Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.