Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices (679 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Unlock Your Stubborn 16 Digit Pin Modem Here (2) (3) (4)

You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices by bongolistik(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2014
After many researches on the easiest and best methods of rooting anroid devices, I came up with these two harmless method of doing so. And the other good thing is that with these method, you can easily reverse the rooting.

One of the methods does not involuve you to use a PC to root your android device, with just the app on your device, you will be one click left to rooting your phone. Then the second method involves the use of one click root on PC.

And these two best methods that I discovered are;

1. The use of Framaroot APK app to easily root your device without PC. And

2. The use of Rootgenius app installed on PC to root your connected android to the PC.

www.highteknology..com/2014/09/root-all-your-android-devices-now.html
Re: You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices by ayobarmy(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2014
but sir framaroot no work on my lgp990 and i no get pc, so Wetin i go do? thanks
Re: You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices by bongolistik(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
ayobarmy: but sir framaroot no work on my lgp990 and i no get pc, so Wetin i go do? thanks
u go luk 4 persn wey get PC o
Re: You Are Just One Click Away From Rooting All Your Stubborn Android Devices by eddyland: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP, how wht u left above there can root my Samsung phone?

Microsoft Released Microsoft Lumia 535 Without Nokia Branding / Sony Announces Xperia E4 Smartphone / Where Can I Buy An OTG Cable In Calabar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7