Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"Val and Tracey's lounge " - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Val and Tracey's lounge " (59503 Views)

Odilafta's Lounge / SIN Lounge / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
I looked for you everywhere. smiley

It happens to most people,all you need to do is to jog short distance albeit taking it slowly

By everywhere you mean nowhere right ?

Yea that's what I do but not frequently sha
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

By everywhere you mean nowhere right ?

Yea that's what I do but not frequently sha
no,I mean here and there.

That's good,it's better than none. sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
no,I mean here and there.

That's good,it's better than none. sad

lol why the face?

had breakfast?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

lol why the face?

had breakfast?

Not yet dear...smiley

I don't think I need it.,will have a brunch later.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:

Not yet dear...smiley

I don't think I need it.,will have a brunch later.

Why don't you need it?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

Why don't you need it?
hehehe..you made me remember my Mum. sad

I can't remember the last time someone asked me that question. sad
am not hungry dear..not yet.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
hehehe..you made me remember my Mum. sad

I can't remember the last time someone asked me that question. sad
am not hungry dear..not yet.

Hmmmmmm its past twelve and you've not had breakfast and you're saying you're not hungry ?

when last did you eat and what was it? undecided
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

Hmmmmmm its past twelve and you've not had breakfast and you're saying you're not hungry ?

when last did you eat and what was it? undecided
I ate eba and egusi soup...prepared them myself embarassed

You know I slept off earlier in the morning,on an empty stomach. sad Well I woke up around 4am terribly hungry...I've never felt so hungry in my life. I had to do something before it get out of hand. I would have grabbed something from the refrigerator,but the occasion calls for more than that. smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
I ate eba and egusi soup...prepared them myself embarassed

You know I slept off earlier in the morning,on an empty stomach. sad Well I woke up around 4am terribly hungry...I've never felt so hungry in my life. I had to do something before it get out of hand. I would have grabbed something from the refrigerator,but the occasion calls for more than that. smiley

So you stayed hungry till the hunger left ba undecided
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

So you stayed hungry till the hunger left ba undecided
lol...no dear smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
lol...no dear smiley

hmmmm OK o , just remember that ulcer is real, overstress coupled with little food and sleep is a very bad combination.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm OK o , just remember that ulcer is real, overstress coupled with little food and sleep is a very bad combination.
owk ma'am....
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
owk ma'am....

lol , why the face ? My mum always makes sure we always eat well even if we're sick but me , I just too stubborn , I preferred junks to food and it landed me with ulcer in secondary school and now I don't joke with my food though its always little .
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , why the face ? My mum always makes sure we always eat well even if we're sick but me , I just too stubborn , I preferred junks to food and it landed me with ulcer in secondary school and now I don't joke with my food though its always little .
I can't imagine you been stubborn. smiley

I'm glad you learnt your lesson,always listen to mum. tongue
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nobleval:
I can't imagine you been stubborn. smiley

I'm glad you learnt your lesson,always listen to mum. tongue

lol , I used to be very stubborn but had to change because of its adverse effects .

I sure do smiley

how are doing dearie?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I used to be very stubborn but had to change because of its adverse effects .

I sure do smiley

how are doing dearie?
great dearie kiss

I found out that your minisry has been growing in leap and bounds here on NL. grin

firstly,you made the list of Nairalanders with the prettiest face...quite true tongue,Then NL'ers that are potential wife materials..hmmm i reserve my comment dearie ;-)

anyways congrats! smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Nobleval:
great dearie kiss

I found out that your minisry has been growing in leap and bounds here on NL. grin

firstly,you made the list of Nairalanders with the prettiest face...quite true tongue,Then NL'ers that are potential wife materials..hmmm i reserve my comment dearie ;-)

anyways congrats! smiley

lol , its kinda funny sha because am usually not include in those kind of lists , errrmm you forgot to add am among a nairalander favourite nairalanders ( someone I don't even know o grin ) and yesterday I was mentioned among nl countess lol , the intelligent and wise women cheesy I was humbled to be on that list sha lol.

by the way why were you not among Nl most handsome , they don't have eyes o grin

good morning love , how was your night?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its kinda funny sha because am usually not include in those kind of lists , errrmm you forgot to add am among a nairalander favourite nairalanders ( someone I don't even know o grin ) and yesterday I was mentioned among nl countess lol , the intelligent and wise women cheesy I was humbled to be on that list sha lol.

by the way why were you not among Nl most handsome , they don't have eyes o grin

good morning love , how was your night?
wao! You're certainly going places hon. Where was I when all these were happening? I would have thrown a party in your honour. smiley

Well you forgot that those list are mostly compiled by Romancelanders and am not active in that section,so its not suprising. I've not been active on NL lately...but that doesn't matter.

How is today going on? I hope you're okay...
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nobleval:
wao! You're certainly going places hon. Where was I when all these were happening? I would have thrown a party in your honour. smiley

Well you forgot that those list are mostly compiled by Romancelanders and am not active in that section,so its not suprising. I've not been active on NL lately...but that doesn't matter.

How is today going on? I hope you're okay...

lol , its not too late you know wink

Yea that's right , of course it doesn't smiley

Today has been just there , just lazying around .

yea am good , you?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , its not too late you know wink

Yea that's right , of course it doesn't smiley

Today has been just there , just lazying around .

yea am good , you?
it's too late dear,maybe when the next list comes up,because I know that sooner or later someone is gona come up with another one tongue and it's right to say that you will make the cut.

lol...I can imagine you lying down,staring at the ceiling...the life of a student smiley But not to worry,everything is gonna be fine,there will be a time when you'll be so engaged with so many activities in life,you can only dream of rest. Then you would remember this moment with nostalgia,enjoy the moment while it last,it doesn't last forever dear.
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nobleval:
it's too late dear,maybe when the next list comes up,because I know that sooner or later someone is gona come up with another one tongue and it's right to say that you will make the cut.

lol...I can imagine you lying down,staring at the ceiling...the life of a student smiley But not to worry,everything is gonna be fine,there will be a time when you'll be so engaged with so many activities in life,you can only dream of rest. Then you would remember this moment with nostalgia,enjoy the moment while it last,it doesn't last forever dear.

Lol , I know that and that's why am enjoying the moment while it lasts . smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

Lol , I know that and that's why am enjoying the moment while it lasts . smiley
good!,btw I hope you already have my Xmas gift for me. smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nobleval:
good!,btw I hope you already have my Xmas gift for me. smiley

hon it's Christmas not 'x'mas smiley we're not celebrating the birth of 'x' we're celebrating the birth of Christ .

I have o , lots of e-kisses waiting for you cheesy wink
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

hon it's Christmas not 'x'mas smiley we're not celebrating the birth of 'x' we're celebrating the birth of Christ .

I have o , lots of e-kisses waiting for you cheesy wink
okay...okay 'x' or 'christ' we are celebrating something. I've always typed 'Xmas' and nobody has ever drawn my attention to that.

I need real kiss not e-kiss dearie smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
okay...okay 'x' or 'christ' we are celebrating something. I've always typed 'Xmas' and nobody has ever drawn my attention to that.

I need real kiss not e-kiss dearie smiley

Now I have smiley

hehehe lipsrsealed

Good morning dearie
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Now I have smiley

hehehe lipsrsealed

Good morning dearie
Tracey dear,good afternoon smiley how have you been?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
Tracey dear,good afternoon smiley how have you been?
good evening dearie, i've been good, you?
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
good evening dearie, i've been good, you?
afraid sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
afraid sad
why? sad
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
why? sad
I've been expriencing some pain in my heart..the left part of it. It's been going on for two days now,I thought it would eventually cease,but it's getting worse. sad am scared. Guess i'm not ready to meet my Maker smiley
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
I've been expriencing some pain in my heart..the left part of it. It's been going on for two days now,I thought it would eventually cease,but it's getting worse. sad am scared. Guess i'm not ready to meet my Maker smiley
with that smile are you serious or joking? undecided
Re: "Val and Tracey's lounge " by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
with that smile are you serious or joking? undecided
that was a sad smile. I can't joke with such things dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

The Latina Lady Guarded By Nigerian Police Officers In Lagos(Pics) / Don’t Do These Again Once You Reach Age 30 / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.