Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group (1929 Views)

Expressor International Company Lagos / Computer Secretary / Admin Assistants At Expressor International Group / Expressor International Group Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by klassic(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Expressor International Agencies Ltd. - Is a subsidiary of Expressor International Group which has been effectively functional as Group Going Concern for the upwards of sixteen years with sound capital and impressive clientele base.

The group management tested and attested core professional who have distinguished themselves in their different spheres of endeavors. The staff force which attracts a reasonable numerical strength are people from diverse realm of specialization with sound education and professional in- house grooming which enhances their capacity to manage our prospects and clients alike with optimal result orientation.

Expressor International requires this cadre of staffs for direct employment in our Lagos outfit:

1.) Ticketing and Hotel Reservation Officer

2.) Computer Secretary/Admin Assistant (with good knowledge of diverse computer packages)

3.) Customers Relationship Support Officers (with vast knowledge of the computer)

4.) Market Development Officer

5.) Computer Typist (with cognate experience)

Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014

Method of Application
Interested and candidates should submit their CV personally to:

Human Resources Manager
Expressor International Group
(Immigration, Visa, Ticketing and Advert Consultants)
69, Obafemi Awolowo-way (2nd floor),
Ikeja-Lagos
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by Debbyug(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Am so interested,, is there no email address to submit on line please?
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by Surplus90(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Debbyug: Am so interested,, is there no email address to submit on line please?
I wanted to ask dat too
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by bigyomite(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
I will surely drop my resume tomorrow morning
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by klassic(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
No, you need to submit manually and personally.
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
klassic: No, you need to submit manually and personally.

We usually do not ask the right questions on this forum.
The job says SUBMIT PERSONALLY yet we are asking irrelevant things.

At Op, I see you are a very grounded member of Nairaland.
May I ask if you have a direct experience with this organization?
If you do, is it a company that has a wonderful culture.

Culture in terms of training, understanding bosses, friendly environment and more importantly not owing salaries.

Thank you.
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by mishappiness: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hope they are not scammer pls
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by klassic(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry i dont have personal experience with them. I saw the advert and i felt i should reach our to my fellows on NL. So you are advised to do more research . As per you question on if they are fake , i will tell you they are 100% sure and that is all i know. Thanks
Re: Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Expressor International Group by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
THEY ARE SCAMMERS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Tailors Needed Urgently - Womenswear - Lekki / Ajah / Riddles And Puzzles Whatsapp Group / See The Way A Man Is Searching For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.