Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract (1026 Views)

Rooney Rejects New Manchester United Contract Talks / $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal / Radamel Falcao And Robin Van Persie, Which Do You Prefer Recently? Yarn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by oziefrancis: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Manchester United have to pay Monaco £35m to complete a permanent deal for Radamel Falcao if the loan star meets two conditions this season. Read full story>>>http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=17807

Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
If you cannot copy, paste then post that fvking bullshit here, then forget it.

Linking me to your blog ain't gonna work. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by Lily4star(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: If you cannot copy, paste then post that fvking bullshit here, then forget it.

Linking me to your blog ain't gonna work. embarassed

This got me cracking hard, oya come lemme tell you Deary.

1. He ll get a permanent deal if he scores at least 5goals and make 15 appearances,

2. Man U has the right to cancel the loan if his knee injury continues.

Oya put a smile on your face undecided
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by nellyelitz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

1. He ll get a permanent deal if he scores at least 5goals and make 15 appearances,

just 5goals,a vry poor deaL
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by englishmart(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Lol. I love your explanations. Even though I need to make some confirmation. But definitely not from that link. grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by Lily4star(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
nellyelitz: just 5goals,a vry poor deaL

Your opinion, which as a matter of fact doesn't count.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by Lily4star(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: Lol. I love your explanations. Even though I need to make some confirmation. But definitely not from that link. grin

Get back to me after your verifications, I follow goal.com, and Man United news, but correct me if am wrong after your confirmation
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by englishmart(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Get back to me after your verifications, I follow goal.com, and Man United news, but correct me if am wrong after your confirmation
just kidding. I heard the news on Brila FM. Some minutes before You mentioned. grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by Afrok(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op even if ur link has the answers to my exam questions, make my Nokia torch phone no dey browse again if I click ur link wink not to talk of reading a news (fake) abt Man utd.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by tuffgongjo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

I won't take this with a pinch of salt but a bag of salt cause it sounds ridiculous to pay 35m for a striker how will score @ least 5goals.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by tuffgongjo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Your opinion, which as a matter of fact doesn't count.
His opinion may not count,but that doesn't rule out the fact that the deal sounds funny$ridiculous.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by Lily4star(f): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: His opinion may not count,but that doesn't rule out the fact that the deal sounds funny$ridiculous.

It might, but seriously that was the news I got. When u get your facts right lemme know too.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by arsetalks(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2014
The OP is new to that Italian it seems. He is a fraud who comes up with one rubbish report after the other.

United is a big club with serious minded commercial people no way they will. Sign such a deal even though those of us who have been following football for a while know United actually bought Falcao but won't allow the deal as outright purchase so as not to fall foul of the financial fair play laws as would have been the case if the Falcao deal is not announced as a loan deal for now and then as a permanent deal once the current financial year is over.

If you think United will pay €20m to loan a player who is 28 years coming from a big injury and is on £300k per week then you are new to football especially football as a BUSINESS.
Re: Revealed: The Surprising Clause In Falcao's United Contract by deeobserver209(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Fowl-cow to score 5 goals? This is too much!

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Should Make A Rule To Stop Abusing / Leagues Results Thread / Vote For Cristiano Ronaldo For Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.