Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

One Proof In The Bible That Jesus Christ And His Kingdom Has Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Proof In The Bible That Jesus Christ And His Kingdom Has Come (703 Views)

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Proof In The Bible That Jesus Christ And His Kingdom Has Come by emiko2014: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Matthew 24 vs 34. it reads " very I said unto you, this generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled. ". that was the chapter Christ prophecy about the end of time and His coming. so read all the chapter for proper understanding. let me first say this that no one knows the day or hour Christ will come but He gave a limit of time. the limit is " this generation". so the question should be "what is a generation?" many have many time for it. but from my own findings generation means 2000 years. though some say is 10;20;100;years and so on but the highest i saw on various meaning is that 2000 years which if you start counting from the 1 AD upward it is was year 2000 . that is 14 years ago makes it a complete generation. And we know that the scripture can't be broken. so Christ has come as well as those is prophecies are already fulfilled if you believe in His words and in the Bible. I will continue the part 2 of these that Christ will be Born(it has already being fulfilled) His second coming Base on the Bible . thank you Abba Father

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/14 / The Denger In Abusing God / The Major Lie Common To All Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.