Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. (830 Views)

What Are The Recommended Acts In First 10days Of Dhul-hijjah? / Virtues Of The First Ten Days Of Dhul Hijjah / The Best 10 Days(dhul-hijjah 2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Assalam aleikum my dear Muslim brothers and sisters.
The holy month (dhul hijjah) is said to start on the 26th or 27th of September, and I just wanted to share my plans for this holly month with you.
It is very beneficial to do as many good deeds as possible during the first ten days of this month as the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) had said "there are no days in which good deeds are more beloved to Allah than the first ten days of dhul hijjah.
Note: the tenth day of dhul hijjah is the day of Eid al adha and it is prohibited to fast on this day.
Now, here are the recommended good deeds that I wish to share:
1.Fasting the first 9days of dhul hijja.
It is recommended to fast the first 9 days of dhul Hijja especially the 9th which is the day of Arafah. The messenger of Allah(s.a.w) encouraged us to do righteous deeds on the first 10days of dhul hijja , and indeed fasting is one of the best of deeds. Almighty Allah says "all the deeds of the son of Adam are for him except fasting which is for me and I shall give reward for it".
Note: fasting on the day of Arafat (the 9th) is an expiation for sins (minor) for 2 years.
2. Recite tasbeeh,tahmeed, tahleel, and takbeer abundantly.
Tasbeeh(Subhanallah)
Tahmeed(Alhamdulillah)
Tahleel(La illaha ila Allah)
Takbeer(Allahu Akbar)
3. Do more good deeds than usual.
The prophet(s.a.w) said "there are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than this days" so we should do good deeds
like:
Reciting the Qur'an abundantly.
Show exemplary character. The prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) said" Nothing will be heavier on the day of resurrection in the scale of a believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language" (At-Tirmidhi)
Giving much in charity.
Respecting and honouring our parents.
Doing many nawafil( superogatory prayer).
Make much dual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Make much du'a.
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by baye2023(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Masha Allah...Insha Allah!! Shukran
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Empiree: 3:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Jazakallahu khayran
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
wa iya'akum
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
wa iya'akum
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sis. today, 25th September is 1st of Dhul-hijjah, 1435AH.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
OK, cool... too bad I already ate. lol
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by ibnjarir93(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Empiree: Jazakallahu khayran
Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by msmon(m): 2:45am On Oct 01, 2014
May Allah reward you abundantly. I wish I was the moderator, this thread will be on Front Page by now.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On The First 10 Days Of Dhul Hijja. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2014
msmon: May Allah reward you abundantly. I wish I was the moderator, this thread will be on Front Page by now.
Ameen... and u too.

(1) (Reply)

Hadith About Safa And Marwa,the Well Zam-zam,and The Building Of The Ka'aba / How To Dispose Torn Copies Of The Qur'an / Islam And Women In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.