Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Frequent Urine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urine. (1376 Views)

Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Urine. by May22nd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
I always have frequent urination, even though I don't drink too much and the urine is not much but I always feel like going to toilet after about 30 minutes I have urinated. In fact, I urinate up to 12 times per day. Is anyone knows the cause of this problem and what I can do in order to arrest this ugly situation. Please, I need your good advice especially from the medical doctors.
Re: Frequent Urine. by thorpido(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
How long has this been?
How old are you?
You might need to get screened for an infection or your blood sugar.
Re: Frequent Urine. by May22nd(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
About 10 years agos
Re: Frequent Urine. by May22nd(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm over 35 years old
Re: Frequent Urine. by fabulous85: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
hello,i currently have the same problem, i have been to the hospital my blood sugar is normal,no UTI but the problem persist.will really appreciate help from anyone on what to do
Re: Frequent Urine. by May22nd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
I shall be grateful if anybody can help me out.
Re: Frequent Urine. by Gboliwe: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
fabulous85: hello,i currently have the same problem, i have been to the hospital my blood sugar is normal,no UTI but the problem persist.will really appreciate help from anyone on what to do

Maybe you should run a test to check on your kidney. How old are you? Below or above 40?
May22nd: I shall be grateful if anybody can help me out.

Please run a simple test to confirm if you have a urinary tract infection. Let's start there
Re: Frequent Urine. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi there, I was initially going to suggest maybe a UTI infection or a pre-diabetic symptom but since you've ruled that out then my next point of call is your bladder/kidneys.

Have them perform a KUB at the hospital and check retention as well, that could be the possible issue here. Keep us updated and good luck smiley
Re: Frequent Urine. by fabulous85: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

Maybe you should run an LFT and check on your kidney. How old are you? Below or above 40?

Please run a simple test to confirm if you have a urinary tract infection. Let's start there
am 30,thanks for the advice
Re: Frequent Urine. by trendphemmy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
have u eva had gonorrhea, could be culture negative uti, is dere pain? fever? and bone pain? can u hold the urine? any pain on urination? any blood?
Re: Frequent Urine. by fabulous85: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
trendphemmy: have u eva had gonorrhea, could be culture negative uti, is dere pain? fever? and bone pain? can u hold the urine? any pain on urination? any blood?
none of the above
Re: Frequent Urine. by Kcinho(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Are u hypertensive? Any history of trauma to the back? have you had stroke before? have u had any abdominal or pelvic( below the abdomen) surgery before? Any abdominal pain? Can u postpone/hold the urge to urinate?
Re: Frequent Urine. by Nutase: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
It is called incontinence and be caused by a number of factors some of whic include uti, std,kidney stones, kidney problems and sometimes for no explainable reasons.
Re: Frequent Urine. by PapiWata: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2014
It is surprising that nobody has alerted the OP about the need for ALL men over the age of 40 to have their PROSTATE gland checked by a doctor. That gland, if enlarged over years, can fill up much of the space normally occupied by the bladder, thus creating a situation where the person feels the need to empty the bladder far more often than is normal, especially at night.

An enlarged prostate gland will NOT go away, and may even progress into prostate CANCER which kills millions of men word-wide every day. Slow urine flow, and frequent urination, are classic symptoms of prostate issues that get worse gradually over years, and will lead to major trauma, if not arrested my medical intervention.

OP, go for a prostate check NOW. If it is enlarged you are in deep trouble that will be remedied either by medications that only buy you time, while virtually disabling your digestive system, or by surgery, which is a VERY risky and delicate procedure that should NEVER be trusted to an incompetent or non-specialized doctor.

Do NOT delay your check of the prostate. I do not mean to frighten you, but the condition you describe cannot be left as it is, in the hopes that it will resolve itself.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Water Consumption Might Make You More Conscious Of Your Habits / Graphic Photos: Man With Massive Lump On His Back Needs Help / My New Born Baby Girl Still Weighs 3kg After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.