Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming by bodyofthecode: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
can someone develop and algorithm or a pseudo-code for me (i beg you );
1. Develop an algorithm or write pseudocode that accepts as input the names of an unspecified number of masqueraders who each have paid the full cost of their costume and the amount each has paid. A masquerader may have paid for a costume in any of the five sections in the band. The algorithm should determine the section in which a masquerader plays based on the amount he/she has paid for the costume. The algorithm should also determine the number of masqueraders who have paid for costumes in each section. The names of persons and the section for which they have paid should be printed. A listing of section and the total number of persons registered to play in each section should also be printed, along with the total amount of money paid in each section.
Re: Programming by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Another lazy bottom, I think we really need a sub-section in the programming section for these assignment people. cool

2 Likes

Re: Programming by veltany: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
in which language?
Re: Programming by QuickSuccess: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
no

(1) (Reply)

Tictactoe Game With Javascript / An App Developer Needed For A Project / Simple Contact Form (please Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.