Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

THINK-IN. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / THINK-IN. (21022 Views)

THINK-IN(introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

THINK-IN. by 1one: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
IT'S A THREE-LETTERED WORD.

The THREE LETTERS of this word can be found in the name given to the mausoleum built by an emperor in honor of his 3rd wife.

The FIRST LETTER of this word is the first letter of an urban slang used to describe someone that's addicted to drugs.

The FIRST LETTER of this word is the 3RD LETTER of a word used to otherwise describe an abrasion of the skin.

The SECOND LETTER of this word is the 3RD LETTER of a word for the name given to one of the most important part of the human body system.

The LAST and THIRD letter of this word is the fourth letter of a term used to describe an action involving the presence of water.

WHAT IS THE WORD?

If you find this boring don't worry grin

Not everybody likes to THINK.. so it's absolutely normal to find it boringgrin

But just give it a shot.
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
1one: IT'S A THREE-LETTERED WORD.

The THREE LETTERS of this word can be found in the name given to the mausoleum built by an emperor in honor of his 3rd wife.

The FIRST LETTER of this word is the first letter of an urban slang used to describe someone that's addicted to drugs.

The FIRST LETTER of this word is the 3RD LETTER of a word used to otherwise describe an abrasion of the skin.

The SECOND LETTER of this word is the 3RD LETTER of a word for the name given to one of the most important part of the human body system.

The LAST and THIRD letter of this word is the fourth letter of a term used to describe an action involving the presence of water.

WHAT IS THE WORD?

If you find this boring don't worry grin

Not everybody likes to THINK.. so it's absolutely normal to find it boringgrin

But just give it a shot.

No we won't. It is giving our brain muscle pull angry tongue

Jam? undecided
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ishilove:
No we won't. It is giving our brain muscle pull angry tongue

Jam? undecided

Lol.. Well you didn't find it boring, others may.

I can't tell you the answer just yet thoughgrin

Till after Atleast 5 people have tried it.

But If I were to say something about your answer then I would say-The word to the reply to your answer has "7 letters" and the last 3 letters of that word is strikingly similar to an abbreviation you would use at the end of a sentence or statement to mean "and so on and so forth"

gringrin
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
1one:

But If I were to say something about your answer then I would say-The word to the reply to your answer has "7 letters" and the last 3 letters of that word is strikingly similar to an abbreviation you would use at the end of a sentence or statement to mean "and so on and so forth"

gringrin
Aigivup embarassed
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ishilove:
Aigivup embarassed

LoL grin

Pelegrin

Ndogrin
Re: THINK-IN. by Chickenstew: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
I get it.
Re: THINK-IN. by armadeo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
JAM!!

What does jat mean?

1st letter J .. Junky ..inJury
2nd letter A ... HeArt.
3rd letter. M. .... SwiM

The structure is the Taj mahal. ( thanks to yanni) grin grin
Re: THINK-IN. by armadeo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
1one:

gringrin

I am corr(ect). grin grin

Am loving this. Next.
Re: THINK-IN. by Chickenstew: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
armadeo:
2nd letter A ... HeArt.
I had brAin... cheesy
Re: THINK-IN. by armadeo(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Chickenstew:
I had brAin... cheesy

Nice one.
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2014
armadeo:

I am corr(ect). grin grin

Am loving this. Next.

Lool..grin

You too try.. Very Correct!!

I thought Ishilove was gonna get that "correct" answer easily being that she got the first one that was seemingly more complex

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Chickenstew: I get it.

What did you get?.. Lol

I didn't see your answer
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
armadeo:

Nice one.

I chose to use the "A" in heart and brain because I figured some people might think of the two.. Either way.. It's correct..

You guys can think sha ooooogrin
Re: THINK-IN. by Chickenstew: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

What did you get?.. Lol

I didn't see your answer
There is only the corr-etc answer na. Why did I have to put my own when Ishilove already did so? cool
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2014
IT'S A FIVE LETTERED WORD

The FIFTH and FIRST letter is the same letter with a word that typifies the name of the largest City/state in one of the countries that participated in the recently completed world Cup.

The SECOND LETTER is the THIRD LETTER of word used to describe a type of object that is brightly coloured and floats on water and used to mark channels in a harbour or under water hazards

The THIRD LETTER is the SECOND LETTER in a word that describes a type of ailment related to breathing difficulty. This letter second letter is used to start the pronunciation of this ailment even though it is indeed the SECOND LETTER.

The FOURTH LETTER is the same as the THIRD LETTER in the name of a character who uses his tail as a spring bouncer in the animated series "WINNIE THE POOH"

What is this word? gringrin

You guys should come and THINK-IN this one.

It would be getting harder than this you know

So here is a chance to minimally task your brain and get a simple onegrin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Chickenstew:
There is only the corr-etc answer na. Why did I have to put my own when Ishilove already did so? cool

Alright.. True

I just put another one

Come give it a shot before Ishilove steals the win again for the ladies

grin

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by Chickenstew: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

Alright.. True

I just put another one

Come give it a shot before Ishilove steals the win again for the ladies

grin
I will try to get to it soonest grin I will have to follow u though
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Chickenstew:
I will try to get to it soonest grin I will have to follow u though

No wahalagrin

You can unfollow IF/WHEN you get it grin
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 1:45am On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

Lool..grin

You too try.. Very Correct!!

I thought Ishilove was gonna get that "correct" answer easily being that she got the first one that was seemingly more complex

The first one was actually very easy. I was just too sleepy to look closer at your 'correct' question grin
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 2:14am On Sep 25, 2014
1one: IT'S A FIVE LETTERED WORD

The FIFTH and FIRST letter is the same letter with a word that typifies the name of the largest City/state in one of the countries that participated in the recently completed world Cup.

The SECOND LETTER is the THIRD LETTER of word used to describe a type of object that is brightly coloured and floats on water and used to mark channels in a harbour or under water hazards

The THIRD LETTER is the SECOND LETTER in a word that describes a type of ailment related to breathing difficulty. This letter second letter is used to start the pronunciation of this ailment even though it is indeed the SECOND LETTER.

The FOURTH LETTER is the same as the THIRD LETTER in the name of a character who uses his tail as a spring bouncer in the animated series "WINNIE THE POOH"

Errrm... This question is very tricky and technical angry

Ans: SONGS?? undecided

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by DAvIt0(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2014
1one:

gringrin

7 letters- CORRECT
last 3 letters to mean "and so on and so forth" - ect| e. t.c.
Re: THINK-IN. by DAvIt0(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2014
1one: IT'S A FIVE LETTERED WORD

S
O - buoy
N - pneumonia
G - tigger
S

Ishilove got it first again
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove]
Errrm... This question is very tricky and technical angry

Ans: SONGS?? undecided

Ishilove!!

Ishilove!!

How many times did I call yougrin

Anyways.. I've always known you're a brilliant person so it's not really surprising, your moniker is one of such few monikers on Nairaland that I actually respect... So Big ups! grin

So I read where you mentioned this brain teaser in your diary...lol... I was just laughing.. 15minutes yeah.... I actually expected anyone to have it tougher than that.. *evil grin*.....So you're really "something".. I'm glad at least someone doesn't find them boring.. gringrin

The game continues.... and it gets tougher and deeper and more IN-Thinking... So brace yourself.

Let me see just how many you can still get correctly before you start begging for mercy... *bu ha ha ha*.. Evil laugh* grin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2014
DAvIt0:

S
O - buoy
N - pneumonia
G - tigger
S

Ishilove got it first again

Yeah... But I'm sure you just guessed the first and fifth letter too didn't yougrin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2014
IT'S A FOUR-LETTERED WORD

The SECOND LETTER is the same as the FIRST LETTER of a word used to define A knee-length pleated tartan skirt worn by men as part of the traditional attire in one of the countries in Great Britain.

The THIRD AND FOURTH letters resonate with the SECOND AND THIRD LETTER of a word used to describe the action of a person who communicates entirely by gesture, facial expressions and body movements without the use of words

The FIRST LETTER of this word is also the FIRST LETTER of a word whose SECOND AND THIRD LETTER are the FIRST and SECOND LETTER of a 7-LETTERED WORD whose LAST FIVE LETTERS is a word also used to describe a state of "PLENTY", "ABUNDANCE", COPIOUS" or "MORE THAN ENOUGH"

What is this word?

CC:
Ishilove
armadeo
DAvIt0
Chickenstew
Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
1one:
Thanks for the compliment cheesy

You want to bring more teasers so that our brain will have cramps, abi? angry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Thanks for the compliment cheesy

You want to bring more teasers so that our brain will have cramps, abi? angry

Well your brains need to hit the gym too.. To burn off all those telemundo and Africa magic cholesterolsgringrin

1 Like

Re: THINK-IN. by Ishilove: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2014
1one: IT'S A FOUR-LETTERED WORD

The SECOND LETTER is the same as the FIRST LETTER of a word used to define A knee-length pleated tartan skirt worn by men as part of the traditional attire in one of the countries in Great Britain.

The THIRD AND FOURTH letters resonate with the SECOND AND THIRD LETTER of a word used to describe the action of a person who communicates entirely by gesture, facial expressions and body movements without the use of words

The FIRST LETTER of this word is also the FIRST LETTER of a word whose SECOND AND THIRD LETTER are the FIRST and SECOND LETTER of a 7-LETTERED WORD whose LAST FIVE LETTERS is a word also used to describe a state of "PLENTY", "ABUNDANCE", COPIOUS" or "MORE THAN ENOUGH" (EX-*AMPLE*)

What is this word?

CC:
Ishilove
armadeo
DAvIt0
Chickenstew
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:

Evuuuuuuuuls me gringrin
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Ishilove:

shocked shocked shocked

Ahhh Ahhhh

I was not supposed to put that there oo.. The Ex-Ample..

Ohh noooo.... I've given the answer away alreadyangry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2014
So what's the answer already Ishilove..

You should have gotten it by now with my very silly slip up cry
Re: THINK-IN. by 1one: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
IT'S A FOUR-LETTERED WORD

Here's another one Thinkinitesgrin

The THIRD LETTER is a letter that has or bears the same name/rhymes with the name of an important organ located in the upper northern part of the body.

There are 26 LETTERS in the English Alphabet. Out of this 26 LETTERS.. There's one letter to which if you placed a mirror in front of, it would give you another new letter within the English Alphabet... This New Letter is the SECOND LETTER in the FOUR-LETTERED WORD above.

The LAST LETTER in the FOUR-LETTERED WORD is the THIRD LETTER in the name of a type of seasoning usually advertised on local media.

The FIRST LETTER is the FIRST LETTER in the name of a movie in which the last 3 LETTERS of one of the character's name was the same cause of the death of one of the leading characters in a 1991 Hollywood movie - "MY GIRL"

What is this FOUR-LETTERED WORD.

Good luck THINK-INgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You? / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? / Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.