Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigeria Best 50 Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Best 50 Schools (23149 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa / 2015 Webometrics Ranking : Nigeria’s Best 100 Universities (latest) / Nigeria's Best: Top 10 Universities & Colleges -(2014/2nd Edition with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
According to who,you?

If St.Finbarrs' college no dey there,the list aint complete.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by haryomikun(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Lolz.
CKC Onitsha was the best in Africa 2012, while fgc Umuahia was 2nd. 1950 too far.
Lolz. I know. But the way the man described it in the book the best students in Nigeria came from FGC umuahia. It was also because of FGC they created the first univeristy, ibadan. Coz they were tired of getting only diplomas at Yabatech.
He also mentioned skools like Kings college and dis CKC. He said CKC were particularly good in football tho. One of the best teams in this country.
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Enahi(f): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Why y'all fighting because your Alma Mater Ain't listed there? If your School wasn't listed doesn't mean your School isn't good. Glad to see my Alma Mater on the list. But Op Whitesands should be included.
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by rezzy: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
DonaldTrump: @OP..Plz kindli change d title to "My Personal Top 50 Best High Schools"

Also d last time i checkd i tot "Meadow Hall" is a primary nd not a secondary skul or am i missing somtin? undecided

Meadow hall has secondary school oo. Go and check
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by gbenga4sure(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Interesting.i gbadun u joor @ op
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Tobbie9(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Una don tire to rate university na sec school remain.

PS: The era of public secondary schools has come and gone,private secondary school students do better nowadays
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by DonaldTrump(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
rezzy:

Meadow hall has secondary school oo. Go and check
Den i guess it came on board recently.
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by suregurl(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
nana aishat memorial college, ilorin
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Obynobyl(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
haryomikun: And where is Jacobs High school, ogun and Iganmode grammar school, ogun.
Iganmode always win cowbell competiton senior and junior category almost all the time and trust me, their students are super!
Jacobs high school: M not trying †̥Φ elevate my alma mater but we are actually one of the best in Nigeria. So good that when my set graduated last year, all of us had at least one A.
I had four A's. 3 of us got 5 As. 7 of us got 3As. I can't rememba specifically what the rest of us got but d least student had at least an A and the rest B's. if we actually take the total of credits we all got they can't be more than 27 or 28
And we were a class of 24 students.
you are right I am from the east and I can authoritatively say that Iganmode is one of the best,its not easy winning the cowbell math competition bsck to back,ots total academy is also good
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by haryomikun(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obynobyl: you are right I am from the east and I can authoritatively say that Iganmode is one of the best,its not easy winning the cowbell math competition bsck to back,ots total academy is also good
OTA is also quite good. They have high standards. Its even hard †̥Φ get an A in their respective subjects in exam according †̥Φ what I heard But their students are not quality as that. Though they do perform wella sometymz in competitions.
In my alma mater, Jacobs High school, the standards are so high that if Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ get 84percent in a subject Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ are getting a B2. 85 is the cutoff for an A.
Only p is that our Cowbell competiton record isn't that high
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Michdear(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
We dealing with mostly private schools and structure of such school are considered too no doubt,wonder why some sound so sentimental about the thread.
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by honeychild(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
haryomikun:

Jacobs high school: M not trying †̥Φ elevate my alma mater but we are actually one of the best in Nigeria. So good that when my set graduated last year, all of us had at least one A.
I had four A's. 3 of us got 5 As. 7 of us got 3As. I can't rememba specifically what the rest of us got but d least student had at least an A and the rest B's. if we actually take the total of credits we all got they can't be more than 27 or 28
And we were a class of 24 students.

So you haven't heard of students who get all As in all subjects. Your best student had 5 As and you feel your school is one of the best in Nigeria! I know a student who got 9 A1s!
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by haryomikun(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
honeychild:

So you haven't heard of students who get all As in all subjects. Your best student had 5 As and you feel your school is one of the best in Nigeria! I know a student who got 9 A1s!
I was emphasizing on general performance. And besides, 3 students had 5 A's not only one. Or dyu wanna start telling me many skools in Nigeria usually have what I posted earlier as waec results? undecided
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Tygg: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
haryomikun:

I was emphasizing on general performance. And besides, 3 students had 5 A's not only one. Or dyu wanna start telling me many skools in Nigeria usually have what I posted earlier as waec results? undecided
abeg fashi dat tin if i tell u d result of my schoo fgcenugu dis yr m very sure it surpasses dese stats u posted here....its no nid hasslin 4 d best school cause i believe most school here are very good...tz left 4 d student 2 utilize maximise his chances n opportunities
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by abuchisimon(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
laplace19:
If Christ the King College,onitsha(CKC) is not there,then you are on your own

#Primus#
we the kings of the east,op aint heard of we,why cos he's been hibernating for ages
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by buoye1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
thomas Adewunmi international college TAICO, OKO Kwara state
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Lordseyad(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo , Oyo state

Check it out!
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by Hadestat101(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Greater tomorrow international college[ Ondo], One of the top best schools in Nigeria. It should be among the first 10 on this list
Re: Nigeria Best 50 Schools by gcsllc: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
All Nigerian Schools (Pry-Univ) have now been officially rated.
See how your current/former school ranks!

All Nigerian Schools (Nursery/Primary, Secondary, Universities) have now been rated, ranked and reviewed in Nigeria’s first national independent schools rating system. Check to see how your current or former school rates/ranks and don’t forget to leave your comments!

To view the rating of over 25,000 schools in Nigeria-
www.schoolcheck.com.ng

The official Top 100 Nigerian Secondary schools list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/secondary-schools-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Universities list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/universities-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Polytechnics list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/polytechnicsmonotechnics-ranking/

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Interesting Ways Whatsapp Is Helping Nigerian Students / Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.