Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Devotional : The Good Shepherd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devotional : The Good Shepherd (387 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Easter Year C (good Shepherd Sunday) / Is Jesus Still The Good Shepherd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devotional : The Good Shepherd by Dan1cole(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR 25-09-2014
Topic: The Good Shepherd

Psalm 23:1 (KJV) 'The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want.'
(NLT) 'The LORD is my Shepherd; I have all that I need.'
(AMP) 'The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide and shield me], I shall not lack.'

A Shepherd is one who lead, tend, guard, herd, feed, protect and takes care of sheep. A Shepherd does everything for the sheep and, he provides the sheep's every need and want. While all the sheep does is to follow, believe and trust in the lead of the Shepherd their leader.

In the same way if you acknowledge God Almighty as your Shepherd, He will protect you, provide for you, cater for you, tend to your every need and want. And how you do that is by simply being humble, devoted, trusting, believing and sensitive to His divine lead. Because when God is your Shepherd you shall never lack.
#Prayer : LORD I acknowledge you right now as my Shepherd, I humble and devote myself to you, I believe and trust in your divine lead. I receive grace to be sensitive to your lead in Jesus name!

Like http://facebook.com/holybiblequiznetwork

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Make You Successful. / Let’s Live In The Glory Of God / What Is Your Best Chapter In The Holy Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.