Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

They Hard So That - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Hard So That (752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Hard So That by Cance: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
They hard so that is basically the big dipper stream minutemen okay so keeping the weight off basically uh... as you keep the weight off so you lose the weight and here's what I tell my patients Formula T-10 I don't really care how you lose weight Naidu give my patients guidelines uh... I do find it statistically speaking the easiest way to lose weight you can see why in the second is when the low car programs but don’t really care if you want grapefruit diet if you just go on a weight watchers diet uh... dean onrush program on what it doesn't make any difference I’m just going to lose the weight that’s not an interest in me the interest to me in the key to permanent weight is the next part of the game and that's that would you do after you lose the weight because you only have two choices one hears you can't keep on that program forever so you go on the uh... shall amber diet and you stay on the show in burger diet and you're losing the weight and you get done you desired weight.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://getformulat10.com/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please! / Maintain Your Glowing And Younger Skin / Brittany Maynard, The Terminally Ill Woman Who Plans To Take Her Own Life.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.