Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mtn And Their Data Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Their Data Bundle (561 Views)

How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / Airtel Adjusted Their Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Their Data Bundle by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
I wuld like to make some observations that have learnt abou mtn network. It seems this company is just extorting our hard earned money,it's just too alarming the rate at which mtn deduct their data,take for example i do subscribe to the daily plan of 10 mb,but before u even open two pages,they wuld av deduct almost 2 mb,worst still is the bonus data,they wuld give you 15 mb,the extra 5mb wuld b deductd d 2nd day,while the main mb wuld jus reduce at a drastical rate. Pls this issue need to be addressed. It's just gettin too much,have tried to call their customer care,but they seems not to be concered. Pls i wuld like this to get recognition,so that we wount just be suffring in silence.
Re: Mtn And Their Data Bundle by ifaoni(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2014
hmmm. Check out my signature for cheap datas.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Link To Download Adobe Reader. / Urgent Response Plz / Top 10 Android Vacation App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.