Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Medical Advice Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Advice Needed (628 Views)

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Haematologist Online (Doctor In The House)-Free medical advice / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Advice Needed by bilms(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2014
I need your advice on some medical issue.

1. CHEST PAIN EVERY MORNING
For some months now, I have been feeling pain on the right side of my chest every morning after i wake up. Although, the pain goes few minutes later, but when I felt the same thing this morning, I really wish to seek medical advice, but first from you here.

2. BACK PAIN
I have never had any fracture, not to the best of my knowledge, but for years now, when ever I want to sleep turning to my right, I feel pain in my back as if I am about to lie on an unhealed fracture. It doesn’t happen all the time, but I have observed it over the years. What could be responsible for this and which way forward?

3. PAIN FROM PRIVATE
When I am about to ease myself, I feel some slight pain from my private. It doesn’t happen all the time, but I have felt these pain many times. Some other time, I just felt as if something is walking in that area. I complained about it to a medical person some time ago and he said its probably STD. So, he prescribe some medication which I took and got relieved, but few months later, its back. While I do not intend to argue with medical experts, I know STD is usually a sexual transmitted disease, but hardly can that be my case.

Thanks
Re: Medical Advice Needed by obua: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Do u self-service.
Re: Medical Advice Needed by bilms(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
?
Re: Medical Advice Needed by dennykel60: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
bilms: I need your advice on some medical issue.

1. CHEST PAIN EVERY MORNING
For some months now, I have been feeling pain on the right side of my chest every morning after i wake up. Although, the pain goes few minutes later, but when I felt the same thing this morning, I really wish to seek medical advice, but first from you here.

2. BACK PAIN
I have never had any fracture, not to the best of my knowledge, but for years now, when ever I want to sleep turning to my right, I feel pain in my back as if I am about to lie on an unhealed fracture. It doesn’t happen all the time, but I have observed it over the years. What could be responsible for this and which way forward?

3. PAIN FROM PRIVATE
When I am about to ease myself, I feel some slight pain from my private. It doesn’t happen all the time, but I have felt these pain many times. Some other time, I just felt as if something is walking in that area. I complained about it to a medical person some time ago and he said its probably STD. So, he prescribe some medication which I took and got relieved, but few months later, its back. While I do not intend to argue with medical experts, I know STD is usually a sexual transmitted disease, but hardly can that be my case.

Thanks

The doctor is right, but he gave u antibiotics that only relieves the problem.The only remedy to this problem is the products im going to tell u to get. Staph is communicable and is not only transmitted through sex. It can be contacted through body fluid, toilet etc. contact me through whatsapp, lets have a chat. 08136478517
Re: Medical Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi there, this might sound silly but I just want to throw it out there, do you think you could possibly have a worm problem? The reason I asked is because I have a cousin who felt pains all over her body and later found out through examination that she had worms.

Even if you've been dewormed, it's still worth the shot to go to the hospital and be sure that's not the problem. Do keep us updated if you decide to have that checked out, good luck smiley
Re: Medical Advice Needed by chimajii: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
xcelsia: Hi there, this might sound silly but I just want to throw it out there, do you think you could possibly have a worm problem? The reason I asked is because I have a cousin who felt pains all over her body and later found out through examination that she had worms.

Even if you've been dewormed, it's still worth the shot to go to the hospital and be sure that's not the problem. Do keep us updated if you decide to have that checked out, good luck smiley

The right thing to have said is. ' Wormed'..NOT dewormed
Re: Medical Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
chimajii:
The right thing to have said is. ' Wormed'..NOT dewormed
Thanks for your "grammar" input but I'll suggest you use a dictionary next time you want to correct someone.

Dewormed is correct, it means that one has received treatment for worms, that's why I suggested that the op should still go ahead and get a test done even if he has been dewormed (previously received treatment for worms)

Have a nice day.
Re: Medical Advice Needed by chimajii: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
@OP..... Too bad people like you don't take corrections.....Mrs Know it all.....i'll suggest you Hug a dictionary quickly!!
Example
"Which dewormer do you
use?" (Dewormer = noun)
Or, "Have you wormed him
recently?" (worm/ed = verb) -
Now @OP go and spin on that with a dictionary.
the nerve of you to even tell me to use a dictionary is hilarious when you're Lackin and being corrected. Have a nice day
Re: Medical Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm here to offer professional health advice to people in need of it and not play in the mud with an inebriated local village champion who probably dropped out of school.

You're obviously too dumb to even Google the definition of the word "dewormed" and you're here talking about nouns and verbs, you've just practically displayed your mental retardation for the world to see.

I will no longer indulge you so please carry on with your shameless display of illiteracy, I've lost enough brain cells replying you.
Re: Medical Advice Needed by bilms(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Forget the grammar,message gotten. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Medical Advice Needed by trendphemmy(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
op, how old are you, which area did d first experienxe d pain? do u have yellowness of the eyes. any problem with ur urination? how about ur stooling habit? what is ur genotype?
Re: Medical Advice Needed by bilms(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
HUM

(1) (Reply)

Weight Lose... / Ebola Outbreak: How Nigeria Is Beating The Killer Virus / Dear World - A Letter From Liberia President To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.