Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Etb Interview With The M.d - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Interview With The M.d (1481 Views)

How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / M&D HOLDINGS LIMITED: Who Are They? / Vacancies For Immediate Employment At M&d Holdings Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Interview With The M.d by gmt: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
has any one done series of interview with etb and was told to wait to see the m.d of which it has be taking more than 3 month; has anywork got a job there recently precisely three week ago
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by jill(f): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
hey gmt, i submitted my cv, but have not been called for a test. when did u write the test? pls reply?
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by aidelala(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
i had my interview with the MDon the 29th of july, i actually submitted my cv on the 21st of may.am waithing to see the cahirman
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by gmt: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2006
adiads are you serious you actually saw the M.D on the 29th of july. na wah o i don dey wait over a month ago,is it management trainee pls let me know
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by aidelala(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2006
infact some one that we attended the interview together called me today that he was invited today to see the chairman, u can call biodun on 08057703805 he is the recruitment officer.dont be afraid when u talk to him he is a nice guy,he will answer ur enquies
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by gmt: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2006
aidedela,what was the question the M.D asked you about and did they say they will call you to see the chaiman, are you also based in lagos.
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by blueiyke(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2006
Are u guys talking about the application for Management Trainee we did online some months ago?
I hope not ooo.How they go write that one without inviting me.
Re: Etb Interview With The M.d by gmt: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2006
jill you have to go there HR office at sanusi fafuwa V.i to submit hardcopy of your c.v .

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Interview / I Need A Job In Ogun State: Any Offer? / Why U Must Not Work In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.