Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? (2940 Views)

Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / If U A Musician And You Want Your Vedio Been Shown On Trace Tv And Channel O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Personally, I like Shady, the one and only 'Rap god'. Darn! The speed at which he raps, I don't know if that can be equated to that of light grin I do find his lines somewhat interesting. His sense of humour can't be compared to none, many doesn't know this, but if you listen deeply to his lines you'll attest.

Eminem raps about his life" and "other rappers
just rap about money, cash, hoes" I like his style and he's a pretty creative artist. I don't care
about how he grew up or anything like that. If all
you needed to qualify as a rapper is a hard life
growing up then wouldn't just about everyone
qualify as a rapper.

So who's your favorite musician? both Nigerian and foreign artists and state with reasons. Let's get it Rollin' people!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
hmmmm...God knows I don't have a fav musician...I just do good music and dancehall. If you can give me any of this- I listen to your song

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hmmmm...God knows I don't have fav musician...I just do good music and dancehall. If you can give me any of this- I listen to your song
Okay, those ones you listen to their songs, what's their name?
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
valmunich:
Okay, those ones you listen to their songs, what's their name?

Chrisbrown/Usher -Rnb : I love the way they fuse good music and dance yea...I wish I can break dance-but I can't cry.

-Lilwayne/kendrick Lamar - Rap: emm Lilwayne, seriously I don't know why I love this one o. I think it was transferred love from my cuz to me. Kendrick Lamar -I find his lines deep/passionate. He isn't too vulgar and agressive like some male rappers.

...any naija music can be tolerated
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by johncozy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Katy perry,chris brown,one direction and davido wink
But my all time fav musician is mavin gaye!!

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Chrisbrown/Usher -Rnb : I love the way they fuse good music and dance yea...I wish I can break dance-but I can't cry.

-Lilwayne/kendrick Lamar - Rap: emm Lilwayne, seriously I don't know why I love this one o. I think it was transferred love from my cuz to me. Kendrick Lamar -I find his lines deep/passionate. He isn't too vulgar and agressive like some male rappers.

...any naija music can be tolerated
I like usher, hates Breezy, his female like voice is irritating. I like Lamar and weezy buh I don't know, weezy's got a special something for the usage of this 'pus#y word sad
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
James blunt...why? coz he's a brilliant lyricist/ guitarist.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Gozieekenkwo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
ERIGGA ALL THE WAY, THIS GUY IS S0 DAMN G0OD, IF Y0U D0NT KN0W HIM, Y0U ARE 0N A L0NG THING

REAS0NS ; he speaks the truth about, street life, hussle, c0rrupti0n & bad g0vernment..... the guy lyricist are RAW, and he is a pidgin rapper .....ERIGGA TILL THE DAY MY CASKET CL0SE

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love Nicki....Love her sexiness and raps....I love her songs....

She is simply mwuuaaah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by philantoxx(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2014
DRAKE/KANYE...OP no vex say I play double standard.these dudes bring more to just music.they don't do junk music.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by jotey(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2014
nobody dn mention any Nigerian musician ..ok lemme start

Psquare

2face

una knw why grin

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Mention(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Jude Abaga (MI)
Reason?? That guy z just too d0pe

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Peterwizzy: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
lil wayne!,erriga,drake nd soundsultan lol
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Erigga and rick Ross why cus I just say huh(rick Ross groan)
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2014
snrman: Erigga and rick Ross why cus I just say huh(rick Ross groan)
This your reason is quite hilarious.. Lol
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Westlife2013(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2014
valmunich:
I like usher, hates Breezy, his female like voice is irritating. I like Lamar and weezy buh I don't know, weezy's got a special something for the usage of this 'pus#y word sad
u knw who sing this one? http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Smashy_Destiny.mp3
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Westlife2013(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
jotey: nobody dn mention any Nigerian musician ..ok lemme start

Psquare

2face

una knw why grin
u knw who sing this one? http://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Smashy_Destiny.mp3
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by iceberylin(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mention:
Jude Abaga (MI)
Reason?? That guy z just too d0pe
U know better thing jareh

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Mention(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:

U know better thing jareh
Lol
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
2face Idibia, because I always expect a moment of magic from him (even if it is his shout, craze and most of all, lyrics) and he 'always' delivers.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by 100Cents: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Osuofia- I go chop your dollar..

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
100Cents:
Osuofia- I go chop your dollar..
Hehe grin grin
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:
valmunich
oga valmunich I'v been unable to reply any1 in the trend u created abt imei stuff, seems lik some people ain't happy dat I'm helping others, any way plz hlp me post my number dere, any1 dat nid my hlp should whatsapp me or text me +2348103437583
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Jerryolumide:
oga valmunich I'v been unable to reply any1 in the trend u created abt imei stuff, seems lik some people ain't happy dat I'm helping others, any way plz hlp me post my number dere, any1 dat nid my hlp should whatsapp me or text me +2348103437583
Pls sire, just ignore the bad belles, there are still some appreciative ones, pls help them
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:

Pls sire, just ignore the bad belles, there are still some appreciative ones, pls help them
seems lik I've been blocked or sumfin, the kip giving me this try again leta error if i want to reply any1 in the trend. Just plz give them my number
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2014
Jerryolumide:
seems lik I've been blocked or sumfin, the kip giving me this try again leta error if i want to reply any1 in the trend. Just plz give them my number
It'll seem somehow dropping your number there. What App are you using ?? seems you've been banned, let me continue from where you stopped. I appreciate what you've been doing though.
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by priscaoge(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Tonto Dikeh kiss kiss

Please don't ask me Y angry

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:
Tonto Dikeh kiss kiss

Please don't ask me Y angry
Lol.. It's all good still

Did that IMEI stuff work for you?
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Jerryolumide(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:

It'll seem somehow dropping your number there. What App are you using ?? seems you've been banned, let me continue from where you stopped. I appreciate what you've been doing though.
also seem lik u dnt care
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jerryolumide:
also seem lik u dnt care
It seems somehow dropping your digits there, people might even be made to believe it's fake, just tell me the app name let me download and continue
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by Jerryolumide(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:

It seems somehow dropping your digits there, people might even be made to believe it's fake, just tell me the app name let me download and continue
www.gofuckyourself.com
Re: Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why? by valmunich(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jerryolumide:
www.gofuckyourself.com
Your services will no longer be needed, it was even good you were blocked grin Hasta la vista mate!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only God Can Judge Me. Mp3........ Renaiz / DOWNLOAD: Young John Ft. Lil Kesh – Bend Down Select / Step Into The Future By Asa - Gtbank's Latest Theme Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.