Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Looking Good Without Side Effects - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking Good Without Side Effects (602 Views)

Is The Tattoo Looking Good On My Thigh? / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / I Need Suggestions On How A Guy Can Look Good Without Spendin Dem Fortunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Good Without Side Effects by cecenene123(f): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
There are thousand and one ways to look good, stand out and be recognised wherever you enter as a lady without using all those creams, cleansers and make ups that end up causing us regret or skin diseases in future. How? You may ask. Follow me as I let you into world of natural things God gave us to eat and also use in beautifying ourselves.

A) Cucumber: This wonderful veggy has alot of nutritional value and can also be used for toning and making the skin look beautiful. Eating it as snacks helps in weight reduction and flattening of big tummy. To tone your skin, cut a slice of cucumber, scrub your face with it first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Leave for 20mins and wash off with warm water. This will help smoothen, freshen and tone your face. You can also use it on your neck and shoulder too.

B) Coconut water: This is another mosturizer and natural cleanser that will not only smoothen, freshen or tone your face,neck and shoulder but can also help in clearing stretch marks or birth mark round the tummy after birth. To use this in clearing pimples, smoothening your face and toning, get an original cotton wool, deep it into fresh coconut water that is not mixed with any other water. Apply it on your face. Leave for 15mins then wash off with warm water. Do this morning before you bath and last thing at night before retiring to bed.
For more info on how to use natural fruits and veggies to look your best, call or watsapp CeCenene on 08093913612, Email cece_events@yahoo.com. BBM 2847F245.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Plus Size Is Where You Can Find Best Plus Size Shapewear! / Check Out Dis Onpoint Fashion!!!! / BEADS Beads!unique Genuine Crystal Sets From 9,500N. Free Shp/del.08121810749

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.